**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What level of mystic dispersion is ideal for Symbiote Supreme?

RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
Just got Symbiote Supreme, and it seems like he relies on mystic dispersion for maximum effectiveness. So what level of MD should I be running? Thanks!

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    3 at the least but 4 is probably ideal
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    How do you find him? Can he be a good utility champ or only god tier against champs that have a lot of buffs I’ve only just pulled him too
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    I think he's a niche champion, but if you can just nullify 4 buffs and get to sp3, he can cut through most
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    Patchie93 said:

do you have experience using him?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The most ideal for him is 5 but that's not always ideal for your overall mastery setup.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I've seen a couple videos maximizing him and I've been messing around with him at 5/50 at level 22 and 0/5 in mystic dispersion. I can't get to an L3 before he finishes off the defender in arena and lower level quest content.

My strategy with him is to see what the best balance is... The next time I decide to alter masteries, I'll put 3/5 in MD and then see what happens.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    RKO_me said:

Patchie93 said:

do you have experience using him?
    I have him 5* R4 I've been using him where I need to and personally have 3/5 MD

I do enjoy using him although he is better for fighting champs who use more buffs. He is a great boss killer with medusa and Champion being the main bosses.
    For my roster he fills a role I have 2 other champs for but I do like his animations and play quite a bit

Have a r5 magik and r4 voodoo as well