**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam - Pokemon Go Style Champion Collection?!

If Kabam would buy Pokémon Go or at least add that method of champion collection, then we could collect champs in the back yard or around town. Just sayin.
Of course I might have to travel north to find an iceman! Old man Logan should be easy though since I'm close to Florida, US.
Thoughts?

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    BAD IDEA
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Ugh please no
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    BAD IDEA

Gees. ONE person falls off a cliff looking for pokemon' and all of a sudden it's a bad idea? :)
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    BAD IDEA

Gees. ONE person falls off a cliff looking for pokemon' and all of a sudden it's a bad idea? :)

Yes, it'll be a lot harder, plus that will be stealing and Pokemon team might sue them for that
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Eh hell no... I would need to walk singing the following song while looking for a 5* DV:

Making my way down town
    Walking fast
    Faces pass
    And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
    Just making my way
    Making a way
    Through the crowd

And I need you
    And I miss you
    And now I wonder
    If I could fall
    Into the sky
    Do you think time
    Would pass me by
    'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
    If I could just see you, tonight

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    If Kabam can figure out a way for us to travel to earth xxx yeah sure why not I'm game.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Bad idea. I am pretty sure in Pokemon Go, certain pokemon are found more often in specific areas. So if a pokemon go style of collecting champions is added, you will probably have one country flourishing with iceman, and another being flooded with Spider Gwens. That's just going to toss the whole game balance out the window.
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    Plus, half the marvel universe lives in New York. That would throw everything off.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Pokémon No.