**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My first 6* dawns. Who did you really want and end up getting?

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
After over 2 years of gameplay, I’m about to achieve 10k 6* shards. I’m a mid tier level player and can just about 100% UC event quests and have about 25, 5*s. I can’t wait to get my first 6* and I really really reaaaaally hope I get Cap IW. I don’t even have him as a 4*. Lol. Who did you really really want and who did you end up getting? :D

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    I hoped on domino, corvus, sabretooth or sentinel but got Yondu. I was dissapointed but since then I have pulled 6* OG Daredevil and red skull which are both among the most trash 6*s (I know some of you will argue for red skull but his only use is a havok counter and I have a high ranked angela). This made me realise how happy I should be with Yondu and I played him more and he put in work in act5.

Now going for a featured 6* next to better my chances at not pulling trash. Wish me luck
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Hope you get someone good, but just don't have your expectations set too high. There is a lot of trash in there. I pulled Cable with my first, which wasn't bad considering the original pool when I opened my first.

Next ones were Yondu, Jane Foster :disappointed: , Guillotine, Yondu again, OG Daredevil :disappointed: . Pulled a 6* Cap WW2 from a cavalier also.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    My first was the champion followed by Hawkeye...I am pretty happy with both especially Hawkeye..champion helped me out big time for a good 2-3 months before I got Hawkeye who is now a regular in my questing team
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The basic pool was small when I popped my first 6* (first day of their release). I hoped for Angela or the newly buffed Luke cage. I got luke cage. Second 6* was Red hulk 🤷‍♂️
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186

My first was the champion followed by Hawkeye...I am pretty happy with both especially Hawkeye..champion helped me out big time for a good 2-3 months before I got Hawkeye who is now a regular in my questing team

@SidDDragon - how did you use The Champion? I just pulled him as a 5* last week and want to know how to use him well (I don’t have Aegon or Luke Cage)
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    The first fight with him is quite painful IMO...I do a couple of sp1 until he builds 3 furies and then store upto sp2 to launch it with 5 furies...I also count 10 seconds in my mind after his previous set of furies expires to time it well(it's not a perfect count but I am ready by the time I reach 8 and usually time it right)..from the second fight onwards I just build upto 2 bars of power and launch the special with the furies...at 6* r1 level I can get 30k sp2 excluding the assassin range and that beats almost all defenders till act 5 level..IMO sp1 and sp3 aren't worth as the benefits they provide don't make up for the stacks they consume
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I had been talking a lot about wanting MS and whaddaya know, MS was my first 6*.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I wanted guillotine, gamora, Morningstar, sabretooth.

Got Ant-Man. Decent actually when paired with my r4 ghost.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I wanted Sabretooth or KM but got Sentinel on my main. Just recently started realizing how useful he is even if I hate his design and movements.

On my alt I really wanted Ghost or Omega and ended up with Karnak. There’s no salvaging that one.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I wanted KM, but got Nebula. I didn't know much about her but I've ended up using her consistently. She was great in Act 5 and is on my AQ squad. Next pulls were DPX, IF and Storm. Made me realize I was actually kinda lucky to get Nebs. Last 3 pulls were Domino, AM and EF. So ups and downs are part of this game I guess.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I did not have any high expectations... the RNG can really be on both sides for me... either dam disappointing or just wow....

I ended up with 6* Guillotine, which fit's well with 80% of my active roster for synergy's.

I got another 6* coming up soon and for practical use or synergy, I would go for Yondu, or Hawkeye.

Never the less, any Champion that does not need to be duped to be effective in the High demi god and above tier list!
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    My first one, I was obviously hoping for someone amazing like Domino or Corvus. Ended up getting Iron Fist which was a letdown but he's actually been ok for AQ. Second one, I told myself I'd be happy with anyone that was even remotely useful (think Guillotine), ended up getting Killmonger. ::happy dance:: hope your pull is solid!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    VOLK1902 said:

I wanted Killmonger but i ended up getting this piece of garbage

Mine was IF... so I understand your pain
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Juggernaut... *sigh*
  • SmokeDragon77SmokeDragon77 Posts: 5
    My first 5* pull was taskmaster
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I waited till the 1st set of feature champs got added to the basic and opened Gulk, still my best and favorite 6*, he's now r2 duped and as soon as I can get a science t5cc he'll go to r3.
  • Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    Dpx. I died.
  • sparky205sparky205 Posts: 28
    I've pulled 11 6* to date, order:
    1) black bolt
    2) gg
    3) hood
    4) gamora
    5) domino
    6) Emma Frost
    7) heimdall
    8) beast
    9) ghost
    10) sabertooth
    11) proxima midnight

Cant complain about my luck with 6* champs
  • My first 6* was Cable can't get any worse
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    My first 6* was Yondu... meh
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    One pull, one Heimdall. I like him a lot actually haha. He's fun to play.

I was hoping for Sabretooth, Corvus, Sym Supreme, Ghost, or Emma Frost. I'm happy with it though.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    I wanted any good champ, but didn't put much thought into it. In my experience, your first 3/4/5/6 star champ is going to be overwhelmingly average. My first 3*, Colossus(3 years ago). 4*, cosmic Spidey. 5*, Sim. All just average, not too good or too terrible. My first 6* was LC. I was disappointed at first, but damn was he a blessing in disguise.
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    Was hoping for Corvus, domino, void, omega red, or killmonger. Got omega red. Can't complain
  • NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    I was hoping for domino since I don't have her as any star but I ended up getting doctor octopus. At first I didn't know what to think about the pull but eventually found out how useful he is, he's helped me 100% act 5 and was really helpful on that 6.1.1 sabretooth.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i wanted ghost or domino, and pulled omega red.