**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Patriot and neurotoxins

Neurotoxins are not blocking IP’s power gain when his arc overload triggers, blocking everything else that goes with his arc overload but he still gets the power gain without it “triggering”

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    An awakened AA heal blocks the opponent when neurotoxin is triggered. It doesnt block power gain.
    I suppose Iron Patriot triggered his arc overlord ability, but due to ability accuracy reduction he didn't proc anything besides the power gain
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★

An awakened AA heal blocks the opponent when neurotoxin is triggered. It doesnt block power gain.
    I suppose Iron Patriot triggered his arc overlord ability, but due to ability accuracy reduction he didn't proc anything besides the power gain

Well the power gain is a part of his arc overload ability lol so if I had 3+ he pretty much should never get that since power gain is part of the ability lol
    AA reduction should be blocking the whole thing not just part of it, and I never really noticed that happening until recently lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It always happened on arc overlord abilities. Sometimes it doesn't trigger, other times just triggers one effect.
    Same thing with Magik Limbo
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

It always happened on arc overlord abilities. Sometimes it doesn't trigger, other times just triggers one effect.

I’ve noticed it triggering with like 4 neuros
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★

Well failing to trigger by itself is one thing having your AA reduced past 0 and still triggering is a completely different thing lol