**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune return, with Special Guest: Goldpool!

Hey Hunks and Honeys!

Is your comically-large vault empty? Filigreed potion vials depleted of mysterious fluids? Uncle Thrillson has the cure: The fabled Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune are coming back!

From May 29th until June 5th, the Halls of Fortune and Halls of Healing quests will alternate for 24 hours at a time, a veritable merry-go-round of treats!

May 29 - Halls of Fortune
May 30 - Hall of Healing
May 31 - Halls of Fortune
June 1 - Hall of Healing
June 2 - Halls of Fortune
June 3 - Halls of Healing
June 4 - Halls of Fortune

The Halls of Fortune have low energy costs, while the Halls of Healing require no energy to run and will have entry limits. Your teachers told you not to run in the halls, but I’m giving you full clearance to run around in these ones as much as your little heart desires!

But that’s not all!

The return of the Halls of Fortune is nice, but wouldn’t it be better with a certain sweet, perfect, gold-plated loudmouth?

For a limited-time you can obtain the Pool’s Gold Crystal to supply you with Gold and a very (very) rare chance to obtain a 5-Star Goldpool!

Don’t miss your opportunity to add my ostentatious son to your team, and swim in riches like a wealthy Scottish duck! It all kicks off next week on May 29th at 10am PT!

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    Can we see an up in gold this time as I'm really in need of gold as I have rank ups to do but wont rank anyone as the gold shortage is real
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Will the Goldpool (or Deadpool) Arena also be coming then?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Hey Hunks and Honeys!

Is your comically-large vault empty? Filigreed potion vials depleted of mysterious fluids? Uncle Thrillson has the cure: The fabled Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune are coming back!

From May 29th until June 5th, the Halls of Fortune and Halls of Healing quests will alternate for 24 hours at a time, a veritable merry-go-round of treats!

May 29 - Halls of Fortune
    May 30 - Hall of Healing
    May 31 - Halls of Fortune
    June 1 - Hall of Healing
    June 2 - Halls of Fortune
    June 3 - Halls of Healing
    June 4 - Halls of Fortune

The Halls of Fortune have low energy costs, while the Halls of Healing require no energy to run and will have entry limits. Your teachers told you not to run in the halls, but I’m giving you full clearance to run around in these ones as much as your little heart desires!

But that’s not all!

The return of the Halls of Fortune is nice, but wouldn’t it be better with a certain sweet, perfect, gold-plated loudmouth?

For a limited-time you can obtain the Pool’s Gold Crystal to supply you with Gold and a very (very) rare chance to obtain a 5-Star Goldpool!

Don’t miss your opportunity to add my ostentatious son to your team, and swim in riches like a wealthy Scottish duck! It all kicks off next week on May 29th at 10am PT!

Halle-freaking-lujah!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Sweeeeet
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    WOOT! Goldpool. Now to find a Goat.....
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    If only gold was my problem... I have 5 mil gold and 0 iso haha
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Serious question @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Any chance the rewards are buffed or are the same as they have been since the beginning? Also by limited entry do you mean once per day per difficulty? I seem to remember the original versions ran side by side and reset every 7 or 8 hours instead of alternating days
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    Thank the maker! I have 628 PHCs and 40 4-star crystals I can't open because I could not get the gold to use the ISO before it would expire.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    YES
  • Serious question @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Any chance the rewards are buffed or are the same as they have been since the beginning? Also by limited entry do you mean once per day per difficulty? I seem to remember the original versions ran side by side and reset every 7 or 8 hours instead of alternating days

That was gold realms that were that way of every 7 hours, those also had more gold then the cousin of the halls of fortune which do have less gold as they don't have chests on paths...

If i'm remembering right there may be a limited entry on the hall of healing one, where you get 3 entries and there are 3 paths in each of the quests, just meaning that you can't back out of the quests.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Thanks Kabam!
  • A big big thank you!!!