**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first 6* dawns. Who did you really want and end up getting?

HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
After over 2 years of gameplay, I’m about to achieve 10k 6* shards. I’m a mid tier level player and can just about 100% UC event quests and have about 25, 5*s. I can’t wait to get my first 6* and I really really reaaaaally hope I get Cap IW. I don’t even have him as a 4*. Lol. Who did you really really want and who did you end up getting? :D

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    I hoped on domino, corvus, sabretooth or sentinel but got Yondu. I was dissapointed but since then I have pulled 6* OG Daredevil and red skull which are both among the most trash 6*s (I know some of you will argue for red skull but his only use is a havok counter and I have a high ranked angela). This made me realise how happy I should be with Yondu and I played him more and he put in work in act5.

Now going for a featured 6* next to better my chances at not pulling trash. Wish me luck
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Hope you get someone good, but just don't have your expectations set too high. There is a lot of trash in there. I pulled Cable with my first, which wasn't bad considering the original pool when I opened my first.

Next ones were Yondu, Jane Foster :disappointed: , Guillotine, Yondu again, OG Daredevil :disappointed: . Pulled a 6* Cap WW2 from a cavalier also.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    My first was the champion followed by Hawkeye...I am pretty happy with both especially Hawkeye..champion helped me out big time for a good 2-3 months before I got Hawkeye who is now a regular in my questing team
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The basic pool was small when I popped my first 6* (first day of their release). I hoped for Angela or the newly buffed Luke cage. I got luke cage. Second 6* was Red hulk 🤷‍♂️
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186

My first was the champion followed by Hawkeye...I am pretty happy with both especially Hawkeye..champion helped me out big time for a good 2-3 months before I got Hawkeye who is now a regular in my questing team

@SidDDragon - how did you use The Champion? I just pulled him as a 5* last week and want to know how to use him well (I don’t have Aegon or Luke Cage)
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    The first fight with him is quite painful IMO...I do a couple of sp1 until he builds 3 furies and then store upto sp2 to launch it with 5 furies...I also count 10 seconds in my mind after his previous set of furies expires to time it well(it's not a perfect count but I am ready by the time I reach 8 and usually time it right)..from the second fight onwards I just build upto 2 bars of power and launch the special with the furies...at 6* r1 level I can get 30k sp2 excluding the assassin range and that beats almost all defenders till act 5 level..IMO sp1 and sp3 aren't worth as the benefits they provide don't make up for the stacks they consume
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I had been talking a lot about wanting MS and whaddaya know, MS was my first 6*.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I wanted guillotine, gamora, Morningstar, sabretooth.

Got Ant-Man. Decent actually when paired with my r4 ghost.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I wanted Sabretooth or KM but got Sentinel on my main. Just recently started realizing how useful he is even if I hate his design and movements.

On my alt I really wanted Ghost or Omega and ended up with Karnak. There’s no salvaging that one.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I wanted KM, but got Nebula. I didn't know much about her but I've ended up using her consistently. She was great in Act 5 and is on my AQ squad. Next pulls were DPX, IF and Storm. Made me realize I was actually kinda lucky to get Nebs. Last 3 pulls were Domino, AM and EF. So ups and downs are part of this game I guess.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I did not have any high expectations... the RNG can really be on both sides for me... either dam disappointing or just wow....

I ended up with 6* Guillotine, which fit's well with 80% of my active roster for synergy's.

I got another 6* coming up soon and for practical use or synergy, I would go for Yondu, or Hawkeye.

Never the less, any Champion that does not need to be duped to be effective in the High demi god and above tier list!
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    My first one, I was obviously hoping for someone amazing like Domino or Corvus. Ended up getting Iron Fist which was a letdown but he's actually been ok for AQ. Second one, I told myself I'd be happy with anyone that was even remotely useful (think Guillotine), ended up getting Killmonger. ::happy dance:: hope your pull is solid!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    VOLK1902 said:

I wanted Killmonger but i ended up getting this piece of garbage

Mine was IF... so I understand your pain
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Juggernaut... *sigh*
  • SmokeDragon77SmokeDragon77 Posts: 5
    My first 5* pull was taskmaster
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I waited till the 1st set of feature champs got added to the basic and opened Gulk, still my best and favorite 6*, he's now r2 duped and as soon as I can get a science t5cc he'll go to r3.
  • Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    Dpx. I died.
  • sparky205sparky205 Posts: 28
    I've pulled 11 6* to date, order:
    1) black bolt
    2) gg
    3) hood
    4) gamora
    5) domino
    6) Emma Frost
    7) heimdall
    8) beast
    9) ghost
    10) sabertooth
    11) proxima midnight

Cant complain about my luck with 6* champs
  • My first 6* was Cable can't get any worse
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    My first 6* was Yondu... meh
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    One pull, one Heimdall. I like him a lot actually haha. He's fun to play.

I was hoping for Sabretooth, Corvus, Sym Supreme, Ghost, or Emma Frost. I'm happy with it though.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    I wanted any good champ, but didn't put much thought into it. In my experience, your first 3/4/5/6 star champ is going to be overwhelmingly average. My first 3*, Colossus(3 years ago). 4*, cosmic Spidey. 5*, Sim. All just average, not too good or too terrible. My first 6* was LC. I was disappointed at first, but damn was he a blessing in disguise.
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    Was hoping for Corvus, domino, void, omega red, or killmonger. Got omega red. Can't complain
  • NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    I was hoping for domino since I don't have her as any star but I ended up getting doctor octopus. At first I didn't know what to think about the pull but eventually found out how useful he is, he's helped me 100% act 5 and was really helpful on that 6.1.1 sabretooth.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i wanted ghost or domino, and pulled omega red.