**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine or X-23

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
I'm deciding who to take up to rank 5 4 star. please post your opinions, I will be deciding in a week or so

Comments

• MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Depending on where you are in the game it may be better to rank a 5* or hold your resources but personally I would choose Wolverine.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I like x23 more personally
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I ranked up x23 over wolverine and she helped me out big time in becoming uncollected...she has lower health and healing than wolvie but she outdamages him...she was a regular in my questing and aq teams for quite some time
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Honestly I don’t think either are worth rank 5, they have little to no utility and many champs nowadays are bleed immune or can cancel healing. Honestly I would save the catalysts/iso/gold

X-23 has cruelty if the opponent is bleed immune
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    X-23 for Damage. Wolverine for regeneration. Wolverine is meh against immunes, but X23 hits harder against immunes. I rank X23 over Wolvie personally. X-23 is worth r5, Wolvie is not.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Umm guys? They have some of the best utility in the game. It’s called regeneration. Since they are 4*, go OG wolverine. I’ve gone from 10% to 100% in one mid-length fight.