**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Nebula or Ghost to r3 both unduped

I need help ranking up one of these. I like them both. I'm still learning ghosts fighting style. Am having a hard time coming to a conclusion. Thanks and please comment.

5* Nebula or Ghost to r3 both unduped 52 votes

Ghost
88%
RagamugginGunnerKenny292bloodyCainCrkwestphillgreenTerraLvernon15exc3lOrcDovahkiinM1k0rinWîndšpäveSpiderCoolssimolazReferenceCharlie_SceneScopeotoe987MegatronOGBattle_GreninjaJuggerNotEdgecrusher_13 46 votes
Nebula
11%
Spity68Savio444[Deleted User]10or_StrongDead1Slimeball 6 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    To play Ghost like the awesome boss that she is, you have to know how to play her, but even if you don't, I personally still think Ghost is better.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    The phasing is really weird and different but she does do damage. A mate showed me a video of nebula destroying domino it was crazy.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Nebula should only be a consideration here if you already have Proxima and Corvus ranked up. Otherwise, she can wait.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    This isn't even close, Ghost by a mile. These two aren't on the same playing field. Then if you have the synergy for Ghost they aren't in the same galaxy.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Ghost
    Ghost, for real mate what a question, ghost was considered the best champ in the game until Cull Obsidian came out, but still, ghost is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than Nebula. Just pick wasp and the Hood for synergys, then she can take sp3 without any damage, she can shrough off all debuffs, excluding Degeneration and armor break, her sp 2 does 3 times 30k damage at rank 4........
    Any questions?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    ghost. Not even that hard to use.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    I like Nebula; and she's a very decent champ who can also tank SP3s (without needing synergies), deal massive damage and has immunity to bleed and poison.

Having said that: If you're playing with Proxima, then you could justify Nebula; but if not, then it has to be Ghost.

• CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    Ghost
    I have both as a 5*

Ghost is r4
    Nebula is r1.

Does that answer your question?
    Thank you guys for the advice and comments, i don't have synergies for ghost so I went with nebula because I have a r4 5* Corvus and r5 4* Proxima. Nebula is amazing with those 2 on the team. That being said I need 1 t4tech cat and ghost is getting r3 next. Again thank you guys.
    Ghost is definitely next to r3, I'm hoping to get used to her play style.
    edited May 2019

Thank you guys for the advice and comments, i don't have synergies for ghost so I went with nebula because I have a r4 5* Corvus and r5 4* Proxima. Nebula is amazing with those 2 on the team. That being said I need 1 t4tech cat and ghost is getting r3 next. Again thank you guys.

Well done. Nebula is a very good champ; and those three make an awesome team. If options allow, consider synergies that give a bit of perfect block; Nebula can suffer a lot of block damage whilst blocking to build up charges; but it's a real boost having those ten charges at the beginning. You'll never need to worry about an Ultron boss again!

Ghost is definitely next to r3, I'm hoping to get used to her play style.

Ghost is brilliant for raw damage; but Corvus and Proxima have that well covered for you. I think Nebula gave you more options like DoT and Power Control. Ghost can still be your next r3; particularly if you pick up a Wasp.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Ghost
    Ghost by light years
  • XenuWorldOrderXenuWorldOrder Posts: 5
    You made the right choice. Everyone is right that Ghost is way better, but you have to practice with her. My 5* Ghost is R3, but I can’t use her to her best ability, so she mainly sits the bench. If you’re patient, as I am not, practice as much as you can with Ghost and she’ll be your number one champ.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Different players have different considerations, yours are reasonable. Go with Proxmia/Corvus synergy.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Nebula
    Ghost meh
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Ghost
    if u know how to ghost then rank up ur ghost. she is a beauty who does her duty. nebula is cool but often a fool.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    She’s probably the best champ in the game