**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forgotten Update on FGMC Rotation!!!! Is this a Glitch or just Laziness or what?

Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★

Picture above is the old char FGMCs on their usual rotation

But every new FGMC cost the same but is updated with how the game has progressed

New crystals are something like:

300 units
37.5% chance 4* pull
17.5% chance 5* pull
1.5% Added! 6* chance
+ shot at a new just released hero!

So it makes absolute 0 sense that anyone would ever roll these knowing they are the same price but 20x crappier. I Rolled 2 a couple weeks ago thinking all FGMCs had the same odds now and was sadly mistaken.

It has to be a mistake or error not updated in rotation, the cavaliers which cost less have better odds than them.

I thought, even though this makes no sense whatsoever, I had to remind myself that this is kabam, so it kind of does.

But when the old fgmc and new hero FGMCs were both on rotation, they all had same odds. I don’t understand why something way crappier, is the same price unless the odds just have not been updated.

Any answer to this from a mod?

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Because you are talking about two different crystals.

Cavalier feature crystals and grandmaster feature crystals.

Grandmaster feature crystals are carbon copies of then. New champs get the feature cavalier crystals.
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited May 2019
    I know the old FGMC vs cavalier is a no brainer to do cavalier,

but I’m not talking about the cavalier 200unit vs 300ffmc .. I’m talking about the ones both 300 units unless that’s what your talking about too, And if that’s the case why do they even have the ones without 6*s even available, whose going to pay that knowing they get 3.5x the odds at a 5x and a 100% better chance at a 6* not even to mention a brand new hero to contest.

Just didn’t make sense, didn’t know if it was like the old rotation just not updated
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 said:

I know the old FGMC vs cavalier is a no brainer to do cavalier,

but I’m not talking about the cavalier 200unit vs 300ffmc .. I’m talking about the ones both 300 units unless that’s what your talking about too, And if that’s the case why do they even have the ones without 6*s even available, whose going to pay that knowing they get 3.5x the odds at a 5x and a 100% better chance at a 6* not even to mention a brand new hero to contest.

Just didn’t make sense, didn’t know if it was like the old rotation just not updated

No.
    There is...
    Grandmaster crystals
    Feature grandmaster crystals
    Cavalier crystals
    And - feature cavalier crystals.

Of course the feature grandmaster crystal is over priced compared to the cavalier/feature cavalier crystal. But previously released champs get the feature grandmaster crystals and new champs get the feature cavalier crystals.
  • Options
    XygonXygon Posts: 123
    The point was, I assume, and I came here to look for this specifically, is most FGMC were replaced with their Cavalier versions over the last weeks, and this wasn't. Seems odd, or unintentional. That that they don't both exist.
  • Options
    adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    Because some people aren’t cavalier yet...
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    New releases get a featured cavalier for those who are cavalier. Reruns get a featured grand master crystal even if yer cavalier.

Why they dont change the rerun to a featured cavalier who knows, but such is Kabam.