**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sooo.... how do people do this?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
So I saw a few posts saying that people were beating Last Stand Master with just a 1-3* Hulk, so I thought, what the heck, I’ll try it! So I did, and sure enough it’s pretty easy. Except for one thing. On the power stone path, the path that’s apparently BUILT for Hulk, there is a Loki, who turns out to completely and utterly counter Hulk. He hits me, I gain Unstoppable and Indestructible, he steals them, and wipes the floor with me. How the heck am I supposed to beat this?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Bait the SP2. It’s the easiest too dodge without dexterity.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Don't get hit by specials. HTH
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Well yes. But they’re all unblockable sooo...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Well yes. But they’re all unblockable sooo...
    Evade them
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Chain stun with sp1
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Loki's specials are easily avoidable. Hulk has been the most fun stone champion so far. Wonder how Thor's will turn out
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Keep distance from him while his SP ready. Bait & evade. Watch videos for SP Bait & evade.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Same. I always had a hard time with his SP1 so it's a nightmare for me. Glad to see I'm not the only one who despises that power stone Loki.
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    If using 3 star is too hard, use a 2 star Hulk. I always wanted to say that. Sometimes the damage they are dealing to your champ isn't high enough that Indestructible would be triggered so the key is using maxed out 2 star so that the first hit triggers Indestructible and Unstoppable. I used mostly 4/40 4 star Hulk except the Epic, biohazard Void path, I need my 2 star Hulk for that
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    Don’t push to sp3, bait 1 and 2
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Just dodge the s1, very very simple
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Do you have the Dexterity mastery? Also, I believe you can just dodge the first part of Loki's SP1 and then block the energy ball thing.
    ẞlооd said:

Do you have the Dexterity mastery? Also, I believe you can just dodge the first part of Loki's SP1 and then block the energy ball thing.

I do not but if that’s true (and I’ll test it) that’s super helpful! Thanks!
    Nope. The whole attack is unblockable.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

ẞlооd said:

Get dexterity it is crucial to being able to accomplish anything in this game
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    TwmR said:

ẞlооd said:

Get dexterity it is crucial to being able to accomplish anything in this game
    Yeah, you need to have Dexterity to evade special attacks.