**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WASP NOT AN AVENGER?

Just tried to complete the rank up missions so I went for a 3* wasp, but she is not tagged as AVENGER....

really?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    Not another one of these threads.....if they arent tagged as an avenger or villian or whatever then they arent. Its that simple.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    She isn't tagged that way. You gotta check the tags before committing resources, tags determine whether a character is an avenger, villain, metal, or anything else. I feel for you though, sucks ranking a 3* you've got no use for.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

I must have missed the part in one of the movies where she became an Avenger... 🙄

You also must have missed the decades of comics in which she is an Avenger 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Did you miss the part that this isnt a comic?

Did you miss the part where someone assumed that the MCU is what is definitive Marvel?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Just ... forget everything you know about comics or movies or whatever. Is irrelevant in this case.
    She isn't an avenger because she doesnt have the tag. She doesn't have the tag because the developers didn't want her to have one. She is not an avenger in this game
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    I love how everyone and Mcoc excuse for everything is this is not MCU/related

And in this instance.. this is mcu related, but not comic related.

Which is it? 😂😂
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

I must have missed the part in one of the movies where she became an Avenger... 🙄

she was one of the original avengers in the comics... 🙄
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    This gsme pulls from ALL marvel continuities. That includes comics and movies and tv shows. Its just so happens this version of wasp is from the movies where she is not an avenger...yet
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    She's not because the developers don't want her to be, it's plain and simple.
  • MCOC is its own universe. Part of the wider multiverse. If she is not an avenger here, than she is not an avenger. What's so hard not to get that. Let it go.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The wasp in mcoc is mcu wasp and mcu wasp isnt an avenger
  • The wasp in mcoc is mcu wasp and mcu wasp isnt an avenger

She is MCOC based on the MCU version. That's a different thing. She is not MCU.
  • giantyogi1435giantyogi1435 Posts: 10
    I have a 5 star wasp😢😢😢😢
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

You also must have missed the decades of comics in which she is an Avenger 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Did you miss the part where almost everyone has been an avenger at one point?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Her mom was, not her.
  • I must have missed the part in one of the movies where she became an Avenger... 🙄

Her mom was, not her.
    Nailed it 👏
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Why doesn't Thanos have a hero tag
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Yeah and why can't I use my time stone to go back and reopen all my 5 star crystals. ITS THE TIME STONE KABAM!!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Tags are decided by marvel, not kabam. If you take issue with MCU Wasp (which is the wasp she is in-game) not being tagged as an avenger, then you can take it up with them