**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Maze

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
Can the maze come back, I'm bored and I actually can use the practice on Korg... Fighting someone's 13k Korg isn't the same as a 40k..

Comments

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    VOLK1902 said:

0% chance that maze will return.Even if it return they will change it.

I don't remember when they released it but I would say 90% of summoners were not ready for it's content... But now I think I can complete it
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Would love a maze return.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    It would be nice if it returned and they greatly increased the rewards cause those rewards that they gave for it were pathetic, not worth doing it at all.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

It would be nice if it returned and they greatly increased the rewards cause those rewards that they gave for it were pathetic, not worth doing it at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought it back at some point. I would be very surprised if they changed the rewards though.
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

DRTO said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought it back at some point. I would be very surprised if they changed the rewards though.
    I think if they bring it back the rewards will be increased cause most complaints about the maze where that the rewards didn't reflect the difficulty.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Wasn’t worth it then, finished Variant 1 instead. But now there is nothing to do, so I wouldn’t mind if it came back. I’m done with everything and will have potions, revives and E refills expiring.