**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reduce Ex. Maestros rating in Labyrinth of Legends

Most of us summoners are not pro players which is why I want Maestros rating to be reduced to 200000 so that we can finish the quest....

Comments

• MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 β˜…β˜…

Most of us summoners are not pro players which is why I want Maestros rating to be reduced to 200000 so that we can finish the quest....

Great idea. While we're at it, let's make him a 2* and attack rating 200. Also, no enrage timer. The rest of the defenders, we'll just get rid of them as well. Reduce the quest down to 1 path. Change the rewards to 20 6*'s crystals only containing God tier champs. Will that work?
    Probably should be 22 6*. Matches number of MCU movies currently out (obviously increases as each new movie comes out in the future, as it’s the only way new players can catch up to veterans and make it fair for everyone.)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mjolinar said:

Great idea. While we're at it, let's make him a 2* and attack rating 200. Also, no enrage timer. The rest of the defenders, we'll just get rid of them as well. Reduce the quest down to 1 path. Change the rewards to 20 6*'s crystals only containing God tier champs. Will that work?
    Probably should be 22 6*. Matches number of MCU movies currently out (obviously increases as each new movie comes out in the future, as it’s the only way new players can catch up to veterans and make it fair for everyone.)
    Even better.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No. LOL gets easier by the day with r5 champs. No need to nerf it for mid tier players as well.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2019
    Yeah I'm sure all the people that cleared him with a 4* SL back in the day will be on board with this
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    At the end of the day eating doesn’t hold much bearing. The real challenge comes from the attack and health pool and tbh the attack rating for lol is really a joke compared to other content at this point. Neither of these will change. Rating is just an obscure number that holds little merit other to intimidate new player that don’t understand that game yet
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

No. LOL gets easier by the day with r5 champs. No need to nerf it for mid tier players as well.

If only there was a rank limitation. Guess we would see much more whining about it. πŸ˜‚
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

If only there was a rank limitation. Guess we would see much more whining about it. πŸ˜‚
    Lol (pun intended)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you can't beat him you are not really ready for labyrinth. It's static Content. It won't leave. You have years to complete it
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Damn the OP got trolled to the max here lol.

Take the right champ he won’t be bad. Just long fight. I beat him in 3 revives with a 4/55 unduped blade. 10% boost since I ran out of 20s lol
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What's he mean rating? Health? PI?

The champion Pi of Maestro
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

I guess I'm confused what the PI has to do with an opponent

Terra said:

I guess I'm confused what the PI has to do with an opponent
    I think OP does aswell. Rating don't mean jack, since it's the health and damage that matters. A champion ingame could have 200 rating and have 250k Health and damage stat if Kabam wanted to
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is my favorite post right now. So many people have beat Maestro and it's easier than it has ever been, but let's nerf him after 3 years because not everyone is a pro. Makes sense to me lol. Honestly OP if you can get to Maestro you can beat him. He's really not that hard.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Agreed but let's leave all his stats the same.

Why are all you guys who beat it pretending his rating means anything lol.

Considering PI is determined at least in part by health and attack, while it may not directly mean anything, it is still a reflection of the level those stats are at. It's a ridiculous and pointless request however

I'm assuming it is at least. I'm sure there are quite a few other factors that come in to play such as them just making a high prestige champ that's complete garbage like Thor rag or goldpool