**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you play dungeons ?

2»

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Yes
    I've got a friend I run them with. 5 rooms of dungeon 7 every few days is not that painful.

Of course I always get trash from the crystals but it's worth a shot.
  • Yes
    Yes and i need people to play with. my alliance don't do dungeons and i want the friendship bonus
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I do them with alliance mates. I dont really care for the dungeon crystals. I just do them for fun
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yes
    I do for the gold
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No
    I detailed why in Season 2 of A Summoner and His Champions.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Yes
    Yes, the gold alone is worth it.
  • Yes

Yes and i need people to play with. my alliance don't do dungeons and i want the

Yes and i need people to play with. my alliance don't do dungeons and i want the friendship bonus

If anyone wants to grind dungeons add me PunkyTheClown
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Yes
    They’re alright, nice fun little game mode but rewards are doo doo... takes ages just to get a 3 star dungeon crystal
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No
    Crystals with a 80-90% at useless garbage champion that you can get for 2 months of grinding ain't exactly most encouraging
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Yes
    I do, it’s literally an hours play over 3 days to make all milestones. So far I’ve pulled winter soldier, she hulk, Howard the duck, Hyperion and groot, so not the best but also not the worst. Will have enough for another 5* crystal today.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    No
    Markjv81 said:

I do, it’s literally an hours play over 3 days to make all milestones. So far I’ve pulled winter soldier, she hulk, Howard the duck, Hyperion and groot, so not the best but also not the worst. Will have enough for another 5* crystal today.

Uninterrupted hour is quite significant for most of the playerbase actually. Most only have an hour free each day during different parts of the day
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No
    They should have implemented alliance bases instead.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Yes

Markjv81 said:

Uninterrupted hour is quite significant for most of the playerbase actually. Most only have an hour free each day during different parts of the day
    I literally said an hours play over 3 days. It only takes 20-25minutes to run 3 rooms of dungeon 7.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I play, but I’m on quiting, because of the chat bug and that annoying 3% degenerate on boss leaving u hopeless and punished if ur partner quits or disconnect.
  • AntheaAnthea Posts: 2
    Yes
    I need Gold.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    yes me with me! lol. coz I got frustrated with being paired with ppl who either knows no Eng or doesn't communicate or simply doesn't move to next room thus frustrating me. so now I play with myself only using my two accounts. all responsibilities rests with me.its like my shadow is my best companion types!
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    Yes
    Of course I’ve met some great players by playing this I believe it’s great to find devoted players
  • LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76
    No
    I always get stuck with some uncooperative jerk.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Yes
    I've been finding them more interesting than grinding arenas for units. Maybe slowly getting bored with game and need change. There r some in dungeon Crystal's I would love to have.