**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune return, with Special Guest: Goldpool!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

20% gold boost please

BigDog34 said:

Make it zero energy pleaseeee

Vdh2008 said:

Ooooh... Look! Something shiny that will distract everyone from the horrible Endgame event, the horrible AQ and AW announcements and the bugs that have been around for months.

Don't get me wrong, I'll do the halls of fortune or whatever, as gold is always nice to have, and I can't use my energy anywhere else in the game right now.

Raganator said:

Well...so much for some interesting additional content this month.

Halls of healing and Halls of Fortune should run twice in a week for every week.

So community doesn’t drain on resources.

As always, the community is never happy.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks.

Dr. Zola
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm actually with xNig on this one. People begged for Gold, now they want more when it runs. Lol. SMH.

Were you here for the very first gold realm? Mountains of gold vs a stack of pebbles is significant. Although I am very happy to see this come back, is it really outrageous from the community to want the initial gold realm?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    John757 said:

20% gold boost please

BigDog34 said:

Vdh2008 said:

Ooooh... Look! Something shiny that will distract everyone from the horrible Endgame event, the horrible AQ and AW announcements and the bugs that have been around for months.

Don't get me wrong, I'll do the halls of fortune or whatever, as gold is always nice to have, and I can't use my energy anywhere else in the game right now.

Raganator said:

Halls of healing and Halls of Fortune should run twice in a week for every week.

I’m happy
    I’m happy, too. Does that mean the community is happy? @Demonzfyre
    John757 said:

20% gold boost please

BigDog34 said:

Vdh2008 said:

Raganator said:

I’m happy
    Sorry. *most of the community isn't happy.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ‘

John757 said:

20% gold boost please

BigDog34 said:

Vdh2008 said:

Raganator said:

I’m happy
    πŸ‘ thanks
    Bidzy7 said:

John757 said:

20% gold boost please

BigDog34 said:

Vdh2008 said:

Raganator said:

I’m happy
    yeah because 5 people = majority of community >.>
    Have you not been around long? That is exactly the logic of this forum community lol.
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57 β˜…
    Nice
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm actually with xNig on this one. People begged for Gold, now they want more when it runs. Lol. SMH.

Youre just proving this event doesnt give enough out. Its scaled from when 4 stars were relevant not now. I r5d 1 5 star and was back to square 1.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bidzy7 said:

John757 said:

20% gold boost please

BigDog34 said:

Vdh2008 said:

Raganator said:

I’m happy
    yeah because 5 people = majority of community >.>
    Have you not been around long? That is exactly the logic of this forum community lol.
    Why would the majority of forum threads be positive? Forums are places people share 1)malcontent 2)brag posts 3)bugs which inevitably lead back to 1. You thinking the forums represent the entire community is backwards as half the arguments to used to justify kabam are that the anger on the forums doesnt represent the whole community
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I should have worn my white pants
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2019
    So no real compensation for for all the bugs we've endured for the last 2 months. Next will be the discounted AQ/AW potions and revives.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Glad this is happening. Thanks!
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69 β˜…
    Kabam, How much gold might we be able to gather from these, as an estimate? Wondering if the yield will increase from previous gold-related events, since our rosters/rankup requirements have progressed as well.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Perfect timing, I'm at 5.2.6
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I get what you're saying. It's a generalization to say the whole community reacts that way. Of course not everyone does. I do find it somewhat disheartening when something good comes and people don't acknowledge it, but that really can't be helped. There's always going to be some that aren't satisfied. Comes with the territory. I'm grateful. That's all I know.
    edited May 2019
    zeezee57 said:

Spending vs. Non-Spending is not an issue here and I don't know why people continually advocate that. You're talking about a select few Accounts which might have a surplus because they spend a great deal. Yes, money is a limiting Resource. It limits people by what they have to spend, and it limits the amount of people who have that much. Now you're comparing that to Millions per Account, which not only adds up, but throws off entire balances in some demographics. Honestly. this crusade is misplaced.

I'm not crusading anything, just pointing out the stupidity that players earning a couple million gold over a week period one time would "break the economy of the game". I'm happy they're running it because I had no expectation of anything this month except for it to be over in two weeks. Add in that you think its just "a select few accounts" that millions of gold is once again plain stupid. That's like saying players having full stocks of t4cc somehow breaks the game when it does nothing of the sort. There's top end resources that are extremely limited which would cause issues if they suddenly opened the flood gates and gold damn sure isn't one of them. The only thing some excess gold does is open players to a few extra rank ups or a few less arena runs. Earth shattering stuff for sure πŸ˜‚
    What you fail to understand is that there is an actual internal economy that has limits. Everything in the game has limits. The Resources are all interconnected, and affecting one area too much will have effects on others. There's always going to be some limiting Resource, and whether you can see it or not, releasing Millions and Millions per Account in one week (15 Mil a person as per your suggestion) can have an effect on the entire system. Honestly, it's just irreverent to think it's just some bytes that they can add into the game and it affects nothing.
    You were talking about people having loads because they spent. They paid for it. Others have Millions because they Grinded a long time for it. It's completely entitled to think they can just give Millions for a few Energy within a week and it won't affect anything. Everything in the system has an effect. We're not playing in bubbles.
    Sorry, but too much is a detriment to the system. You can agree or not. That's the truth.
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Drooped2 said:

This is why I've always supported not doing things like this. All this does is raise the entitlement.
    Gwenpool goes to the movies(we need more easy 5s)
    Good calandar (ugh this next month isnt as good gimme more)
    Gold realms (gimme more)

Stop doing these things kabam please.
    so you feel the last 2 months of bugs doesn't justify this...... wow ok.

These events, calenders, etc are done as a way to give back to the community for loyalty to the game, to ease dissatisfaction with the game or to offer some new fun experiences.

"Oh look i got 10k gold from the greater end game crystal , now i have enough gold to level up a 4* to level 10"
    yeah that's perfectly appropriate and balanced for players at that level.

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes it might seem greed about gold but how long has the shortage of no spenders/non grinders get above a certain amount of gold when playing map 6 and needing to rank not often I was at 4mil for ages till a lot of rank ups then my gold was like gone now I have struggled to get up in gold as 5s and 6s has just got costly for me as getting so many nice champs to level that I cant as just leveling them has just stopped my gold to not go up I'm still at 1mil for around 5 months so yes I'd like more gold avalaible so dont have to grind arena or try keep up the gold by purchasing gold Crystal's but they really dont do much till u saved quite a few the gold u get u use in just 1 rank up