**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

FIX AQ AI

SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
Please somebody update the aq ai, it is the most infuriating, boring, drawn out, passive ai in the game. Its like nails on a chalkboard, makes me wanna throw my phone at a wall.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    ya, gotta do higher maps for easier AI, map 6 is starts to get easier
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

smh
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Slimeball said:

smh
    The sentinel AI are just infuriating atm. Doesn't help you still can't reliably punish the sp1.
    Sixshot1 said:

Slimeball said:

smh
    The sentinel AI are just infuriating atm. Doesn't help you still can't reliably punish the sp1.
    dude its so bad
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    And when they combo you they hit JUST slowly enough to make you THINK you can dex, but they continue hitting you RIGHT when the hit stun wears off

And when they combo you they hit JUST slowly enough to make you THINK you can dex, but they continue hitting you RIGHT when the hit stun wears off

literal migraine
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Just to clarify, it's an issue all over. Not just AQ. Frustrating, I know. They're aware and working on it. Hope it gets fixed.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

smh
    it's true though, the higher the map the easier the AI
    Baiting isn't even a thing anymore. It's All-or-Nothing.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Other than the part of the arena streak that's always been all or nothing, I find baiting specials to be very much still a thing lol
    The Arena hasn't always been All-or-Nothing. Neither has the rest of the game. When the AI will literally hold Block until it fires an L3, it's noticeable. Lol. Trust me, I'm not the only one that noticed. They don't Bait, they waiver back and forth from Block and Intercept.

The Arena hasn't always been All-or-Nothing. Neither has the rest of the game. When the AI will literally hold Block until it fires an L3, it's noticeable. Lol. Trust me, I'm not the only one that noticed. They don't Bait, they waiver back and forth from Block and Intercept.

The rest of the game isn't All or nothing. I never get SP3d in any content outside arena unless maybe against a Hype or Mordo when I'm not using a power control champ and I have bad luck. But arena has leaned all or nothing depending on the team you use anywhere from about 8-14 as long as I've been playing.
    No, the Infinite. It barely Baits anymore, sits passively until it throws an L3. Same with other areas. The passive AI has been reported all month and acknowledged. It hardly Baits anymore. It'll just sit passively most of the time unless it's Intercepting or throwing an L3. You know, I find it incredibly strange that whenever there's any kind of lag or performance issue, you seem to be the only one who doesn't experience anything of the sort, when the rest of us see it. Lol.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★

Yeah it's a pain trying to think you can bait the Sp1 or Sp2 to only realize that you are taking them to Sp3 because they won't use either...
  • The Arena hasn't always been All-or-Nothing. Neither has the rest of the game. When the AI will literally hold Block until it fires an L3, it's noticeable. Lol. Trust me, I'm not the only one that noticed. They don't Bait, they waiver back and forth from Block and Intercept.

The rest of the game isn't All or nothing. I never get SP3d in any content outside arena unless maybe against a Hype or Mordo when I'm not using a power control champ and I have bad luck. But arena has leaned all or nothing depending on the team you use anywhere from about 8-14 as long as I've been playing.
    Honestly, I'm with you on this one @LeNoirFaineant . I guess for some they don't want to take the bait. However I just did 4× AQ fights 5 mins ago. Poison Lane, section 2, Map 5 (current Prestige for the day is 11k). DPX took the bait. Colossus just threw his specials like it was going out of style. Bishop took the bait. The Mystic Sentinel at the end also threw his S1 when I expected him too.

Personally, I'm not altogether sure what's up with the Sentinel post S1 punishment issue. I've never went straight in after they threw it. I just let them come to me, and intercept their dash attack. Those tin cans are ENTIRELY too predictable in my book. I know others have mentioned both of the aforementioned situations occurring quite regularly. I guess I'm one of the lucky few that doesn't have those issues.

The classic 2-3 taps into the opponent's block seems to work just fine for baiting purposes. Occasionally it doesn't work on the 1st try. I've also noticed it depends on how far you dash backwards after hitting into the block. If you keep within range of their attack, they'll be more inclined to throw it. You also cannot immediately switch to block. You have to remain in an open stance to successfully bait the Ai into throwing the special attack. If you don't give them an open door to TRY and hit you, it'll just wait you out, and throw the S3. Just be ready to evade or block once it starts to throw the special.

No, the Infinite. It barely Baits anymore, sits passively until it throws an L3. Same with other areas. The passive AI has been reported all month and acknowledged. It hardly Baits anymore. It'll just sit passively most of the time unless it's Intercepting or throwing an L3. You know, I find it incredibly strange that whenever there's any kind of lag or performance issue, you seem to be the only one who doesn't experience anything of the sort, when the rest of us see it. Lol.

LOL I can record some fights if you like. I agree that the AI has changed. It's better at not dashing in to be parried and varying it's fight styles. Some modes are more passive, some are more aggressive, but I don't see any all or nothing except in arena, and not even in arena after fight 15 or so. Just fought OG Vision on map 6. He'd be a pain if he were all or nothing but he threw his sp1 and 2 as per usual. I'd love for someone to post a video of AON AI outside of arena, or even in arena after fight 20. It's probably a difference in play style but impossible to know without seeing it.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Wow another bug that doesnt get fixed in less than 24 hrs just because it hurts the playerbase.

Bravado!