**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Suggestion: Adaptoid as playable champion

I am envisioning Adaptoids as being customizable by the player. They could be customizable to several degrees, from the player just getting to pick which class they want, to being able to customize everything: attacks, specials and synergies.

First, the player picks the class. Mystic, for example.

Next, they choose a package for regular attacks from maybe 3-5 different options that focuses on one type of gameplay. For Mystics, maybe the options are a ramp-up package, like Mordo ramping up his fury charges, a debuff package with a mechanic similar to Ghost Rider's judgements, and a nullify package with Symbiote Supreme type abilities.

Next, they would choose from a package of special abilities. For example, heal block, nullify and buff packages.

There could be choices for passive ability packages, signature ability, synergies. Each player could be limited to only one Adaptoid, or a max limit of six with a limit of one per class. Maybe you could wipe your Adaptoid clean for a cost to start over with a different customization.

Customization like this would add a new layer of "interesting decisions" to the game. It would also help players fill gaps in their roster.

Comments

• PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited May 2019

This would be cool for an event. Something along the lines of "my little adaptoid" lol.

I was about to say, like the symbiote one. Although the aim would be to upgrade the adaptoid and give it abilities and increase signature level before the end of the event. After that you keep it but it stays the same after the event. Different difficulties give different star ratings and better abilities. That could be potential for some compensation for all the bugs if done right. However this champion shouldn't be allowed on defenses because there is no way to bring a counter.
  • Hey there, if there are Champions you'd like to see added to the game, be sure to share them in the Champion Wishlist thread.