**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 1 war victory

Just squeaked out a war win in tier 1. It was a a very close war. Lots a potions and boosts used. But it was all worth it after I opened the legendary “War Victory Crystal”.

Kabam blessed me with 1.... Let me repeat, one (1) 4* tech signature stone. How in TF have these crystals not been buffed? These crystals are years out of date. They are straight garbage. I’d rather lick a toilet seat than open another one of these pathetic crystals.

Anyways guys... have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Comments

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Yeah opening war victory crystals can be very disapointing. Gotta love RNG and the big steaming piles of **** it hands you
  • I got a 4* Mystic sig stone that awards *gasp* 2× sig levels!!! What a TREAT!!! lol. Yeah, these crystals surely could do for a rework. Orrrrr... just give us 1× War Crystal (the ones in the Season Rewards) per win. Maybe tier them out while they're at it like the AQ Map crystals. So lower tier war gets crystals with items that cater to their level of play, as would highet tier. With all the progression titles giving tiered rewards in different aspects of the game, it's high time this extended to war as well.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    It's even more fun when you get a 3* arena boost from them. #epicfail
  • It's even more fun when you get a 3* arena boost from them. #epicfail

Yeah.... that's the hardest kick in the nads that crystal can give, lol.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’ll never believe what I got, by far the best and most valuable item in the game, perfect for a tier 2 war player, the almighty 4* arena boost, come on kabam, buff these crytals