**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Arena 3 vs 3 - PHANTOM LIMB

I received my reward from the arena 3 vs 3 - Phantom Limb, but I did not receive the 4 * champion. I made 90 fights without losing with 2,387,613 and I do not get champion, is that right, Kabam? YES I AM COMPLAINING, because in the same arena, I made between 75 and 78 fights with approximately 1,800,000 and I received the following champions: GUILLOTINE 4 *, VENOM THE DUCK 4 *, CARNAGE 4 * and DRAX 4 *.
I think sorting by classification, will only I realize that this method used to distribute rewards is flawed? Because it is possible between 75 and 78 fights I have as a reward champions and with 90 fights, I do not receive.

If this happened to someone else, please help me and have someone from Kabam read. If it has not happened to you, help me anyway so someone in Kabam can read.

Thank you.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You very likely didn't make it this time. Don't complain about it, you didn't score enough, you still have another chance to get the champion
    Like the previous posted said, it doesn't matter the number of fights you do. It's the amount of points.
    New champions go higher than old ones due to the fact that more people don't have them. In this case, AEgon is someone that was predicted to go high due to his utility and damage.

So, you can't complain. You didn't played enough and didn't scored high enough for him
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

You very likely didn't make it this time. Don't complain about it, you didn't score enough, you still have another chance to get the champion

Can you tell the difference? When they are "good" champions you do not "win" even making 90 fights and when they are "medium" champions you can make 65 fights that you can win.

Can you tell the difference? When they are "good" champions you do not "win" even making 90 fights and when they are "medium" champions you can make 65 fights that you can win.
    Yep, you asked and you answered the perfect answer, that's it dude: As I said, I did around 3.2, which means around 168 victories but didn't get him

You are now blaming Kabam for your own mistake ...
    There is nothing wrong with that arena. In fact is better than ever. You don't even imagine how it was back then, when people were doing between 6kk and 7kk points to get the 4-star basic champion. Having it now for half od that leaves no reason to complain
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited May 2019

Man, you did only 2.3 and still complaining? Think about me, I did 3.2 and didn't get him, it's very disappointing but that's life, he's much more competitive than the others you mentioned

His cutoff is like 3.4~3.5

Yes, I'm complaining. Precisely because they disagree with the method of distributing these rewards. And I think if you 3.2 you should complain too, but "it's life!". When you and most of the players understand that who dominates the game we are players, because without us this game that is known worldwide would not exist, and also would not create rules (only they "developers" understand) maybe there you will understand what I am Speaking.
    The rules are easy to understand the top 10% out of everyone who gets over 150k points gets the champion it's pretty simple
  • rock_balboarock_balboa Posts: 31
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

It's not about how many fights it's about score. Aegon was a coveted champ and went higher.
    You missed cause you didnt score enough

He went for around 3.3

I understand, Aegon is a coveted champion. What I do not agree with is this method of reward distribution that Kabam does in this arena. And most players agree on everything, as if they owed something to Kabam, or they were going to win something in return. When the vast majority realize that the game only exists because of us (players) WHO KNOWS THE THINGS CHANGE.
    It's a CONTEST not a giveaway.

You need to.beat the other players. You failed to do so. Aka lost the contest no reqard
    It's good that you're everything simple, that way.
    Sorry for my question, just curious: Do you get anything to defend Kabam? Because I find it almost impossible for you to "agree" with everything, or almost everything.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    The scores have always fluctuated. It's just as disappointing on a low desired champ when you win him while trying to be just below the cutoffs. Before you ask why its disappointing some of us have most of these champs at max sig and only do 4* arena for the 11% rewards and milestones
    TwmR said:

Man, you did only 2.3 and still complaining? Think about me, I did 3.2 and didn't get him, it's very disappointing but that's life, he's much more competitive than the others you mentioned

Yes, I'm complaining. Precisely because they disagree with the method of distributing these rewards. And I think if you 3.2 you should complain too, but "it's life!". When you and most of the players understand that who dominates the game we are players, because without us this game that is known worldwide would not exist, and also would not create rules (only they "developers" understand) maybe there you will understand what I am Speaking.
    The rules are easy to understand the top 10% out of everyone who gets over 150k points gets the champion it's pretty simple
    I'm sorry, but I missed the class that Kabam explained that. Curiosity itself: Do you get anything to defend Kabam? Because I think it's impossible, everything is so simple for you.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

It's not about how many fights it's about score. Aegon was a coveted champ and went higher.

He went for around 3.3

I understand, Aegon is a coveted champion. What I do not agree with is this method of reward distribution that Kabam does in this arena. And most players agree on everything, as if they owed something to Kabam, or they were going to win something in return. When the vast majority realize that the game only exists because of us (players) WHO KNOWS THE THINGS CHANGE.

You need to.beat the other players. You failed to do so. Aka lost the contest no reqard
    Sorry for my question, just curious: Do you get anything to defend Kabam? Because I find it almost impossible for you to "agree" with everything, or almost everything.
    While I don't always agree with pro kabam responses on the forum this is not a pro kabam response. Its simply the way arena has always worked. While it is your right to be upset you are wrong to consider his response a pro kabam response. Read the rewards for arena and by all means go on forums and YouTube and look up predictions for aegon or any champ entering an arena. You way undershot the cutoffs
    I'm confident that a long majority agrees that the basic arena is fine. If you're complaining it's either because you don't understand it completely, you aren't completely ready for it yet, or a mix of both. But you can't say it should be better
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    It's about your rank, not your score. Top 10% get the basic 4* your score probably stuck you around 50% for this one. Just wait until you try for featured champs those arenas are much more strict
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Do you think you are still in the beginner bracket to Ægon with that score? Wake up!
    You are in Veteran bracket already.
    Your mistake for not putting more points.
    A lot of people are going for him and more than half of them are putting points over 3 mil, hence, increasing the cutoff.
    It's like you're doing marathon with the same time to finish it, only to realize it's not about the time for you to finish the race but it's actually about who can arrives at the end line the fastest.
    Then you wanna complain why you don't get the rewards when you're clearly don't arrive at the end line fast enough?
    So next time listen to the hype. Just because it's a basic arena, you think you can get every single champ with just 1.8mil every single time? Grow up man.
    I too have missed some champs in basic arena like Hyperion and Void.
    Move on. Get him in the next arena.

No, I don't complain because they don't say something like "Do 3.2 to get 4* Ægon"

You have to understand that it isn't an obligation, you're free to TRY to get him and that's it, you have a choice

"Oh but the others champs I got doing 1.8"

The others champs are the others champs, or do you wanna compare Guillotine, VtD, Carnage and Drax to Ægon? These others champs you can get from Crystals "easily" but Ægon not

Dshu said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

He went for around 3.3

While I don't always agree with pro kabam responses on the forum this is not a pro kabam response. Its simply the way arena has always worked. While it is your right to be upset you are wrong to consider his response a pro kabam response. Read the rewards for arena and by all means go on forums and YouTube and look up predictions for aegon or any champ entering an arena. You way undershot the cutoffs

It's just the way the arena always worked, because it's comfortable for Kabam, correct? If something is comfortable only for those who are developing and not for those who are participating (playing) for me has to be changed, because there is no foundation in it. But one realizes that the vast majority decided to accept what Kabam does. I'm not upset, just do not agree how the rewards are distributed. For me, it's 3.3 to be hit, that is for all champions and not for those who are considered "coveted", so in my view would be fairer with all.

In short, I do not agree, and I will never agree as long as they think that I (created and developed) will have to follow my rules. "what you guys think or say" will not change in the game. Or you do not see that this is the way Kabam acts.
    Arenas were changed based on players opinions, feedback and participation. You can't say its only "comfortable" for Kabam since players are part of it, and accepted it because it was a good improvement
    Before you ask: Kabam pays me like $10 per day for defending them :)
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I’m not sure what’s funnier, this post or your post about RTTL.

I'm confident that a long majority agrees that the basic arena is fine. If you're complaining it's either because you don't understand it completely, you aren't completely ready for it yet, or a mix of both. But you can't say it should be better

Because I'm not the majority I'm disagreeing. Because to me every unanimity or majority that agrees with only one thing without questioning, IT'S DONKEY! And you're confident that most [...], does not mean that you speak for everyone. As I said, do not speak for me, so do not speak for everyone.
    John757 said:

should it be you commenting on them?
    John757 said:

If the discussion, by the type of post that is made, is because it has no maturity to discuss about the subject. Children! Do you want a baby bottle?