**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena 3 vs 3 - PHANTOM LIMB

Comments

• rock_balboarock_balboa Posts: 31

Before you ask: Kabam pays me like $10 per day for defending them :)

:D Really? Please tell them if they could be negotiating with me? :D
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    On then ...
    Not everyone will agree on everything. That doesnt mean something is wrong or that changes need to happen.
    If everyone was like you and post about something that doesn't like about the game, this forum would be gone for good with the amount of "useless" discussion threads
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

It's not possible, sorry
    It's only for the guys who reached more than 2.8 and don't complain haha
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    You obviously haven't been around the game for long. Arenas were changed not too long ago separating basic arena from feature. You couldn't even touch a basic champ for under 8 mil and that was for someone like hulkbuster. You can say arena is unfair because of bots and you will find many who will side with you there. Most of the community is upset that bots are ruining arenas and cheating players out of hard earned champs. What you will find no sympathy from the community on is the fact that you barely broke the requirement for milestones and feel you should be entitled to the champ offered. You are the type of entitled poster that gives people with legitimate complaints a bad rap. If you dont want to complete for the top 10 % and it's easy to find the cutoffs predictions then don't go on the forums looking for sympathy when you fail
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Drooped2 said:

Tyrannus said:

Can I complain I only did 1.5 didn’t get a 🦸‍♂️ I want my effort back 🥴

I did 300k then I said oh I have a duped 4 aegon and stopped :)
    Why did you stop? You could increase his SignAb +1 lol
    Drooped2 said:

Lol this thread you failed yourself man stop complaining 10 percent is miles better then it was where aegon would be 7m on the old system

But the only one who cares if I fail is you. I'm here to tell you what I do not agree, regardless of whether you get views or comments. But you're commenting so much, that I'm going to pay attention to you, because it must be devoid of attention, or you must be a defender of Kabam, that's a great joke. LoL
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    It’s almost like someone wants to get banned

On then ...
    Not everyone will agree on everything. That doesnt mean something is wrong or that changes need to happen.
    If everyone was like you and post about something that doesn't like about the game, this forum would be gone for good with the amount of "useless" discussion threads

You're right. So tell me what would be a "useful" discussion for you in the game forum? The price on the stock exchange, the price of the dollar, tell me?
    Dshu said:

You obviously haven't been around the game for long. Arenas were changed not too long ago separating basic arena from feature. You couldn't even touch a basic champ for under 8 mil and that was for someone like hulkbuster. You can say arena is unfair because of bots and you will find many who will side with you there. Most of the community is upset that bots are ruining arenas and cheating players out of hard earned champs. What you will find no sympathy from the community on is the fact that you barely broke the requirement for milestones and feel you should be entitled to the champ offered. You are the type of entitled poster that gives people with legitimate complaints a bad rap. If you dont want to complete for the top 10 % and it's easy to find the cutoffs predictions then don't go on the forums looking for sympathy when you fail

Friend. I'm not looking for sympathy, unlike you, I think LoL. I did the posting and I will continue to do anything you deem pertinent or not. Comment on who you want. Now if you stopped to read and thought you lost time that is your problem, only yours. Did not like going to the next post. Or complain to Kabam LoL
    John757 said:

Seriously, can this happen?

It's not possible, sorry
    I got upset. :'(

It's not possible, sorry
    I got upset. :'( hahahahahah
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

Dshu said:

Friend. I'm not looking for sympathy, unlike you, I think LoL. I did the posting and I will continue to do anything you deem pertinent or not. Comment on who you want. Now if you stopped to read and thought you lost time that is your problem, only yours. Did not like going to the next post. Or complain to Kabam LoL
    Friend you are crying that arenas are unfair because you didn't receive the top prize for minimal effort. I'm only going to guess the rol post you put up is a cry to nerf it and give higher rewards. You are playing the basic arena against lower profile grinders for the most part. If you can't keep up sucks to be you. Don't seek attention and sympathy because that is what you are asking for with your whoa is me post here. 3.5 mil is nothing to put up in basic arena. If you aren't capable too bad be happy with the few shards you are getting. 3.5 isn't even 2 runs of 4*s for most of the accounts doing arena most have just moved past the basic now

John757 said:

Seriously, can this happen?
    Easily, but you won’t try
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Friend you are crying that arenas are unfair because you didn't receive the top prize for minimal effort. I'm only going to guess the rol post you put up is a cry to nerf it and give higher rewards. You are playing the basic arena against lower profile grinders for the most part. If you can't keep up sucks to be you. Don't seek attention and sympathy because that is what you are asking for with your whoa is me post here. 3.5 mil is nothing to put up in basic arena. If you aren't capable too bad be happy with the few shards you are getting. 3.5 isn't even 2 runs of 4*s for most of the accounts doing arena most have just moved past the basic now
    3.5m is definitely more than 2 runs of 4* for most if not all players
    Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Really? When you do not know how to argue, do you go to the speech of being **** and part to the personal side? LoL ... I do not want sympathy and attention (from people I do not know and I also do not care), visualizations and comments, as I said, posted, read and did not like, go to the next one. Now if you want to discuss it, you have a base. Do not want to leave for the personal side. By his text it is perceived that the air that you breathe is called Kabam, for all this revolt, must live in function of the Kabam without social life (his problem). By his behavior of altered person, it must look for a psychological treatment. And if you can understand why you're wasting your time reading what little you put, that's your problem. If you do not like that as I mean Kabam this is also your problem ..

Anything else? Is it that the passage that refers to me as **** is offensive to Kabam? because I think "offenses" are not allowed in the forum, correct?

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Really? When you do not know how to argue, do you go to the speech of being **** and part to the personal side? LoL ... I do not want sympathy and attention (from people I do not know and I also do not care), visualizations and comments, as I said, posted, read and did not like, go to the next one. Now if you want to discuss it, you have a base. Do not want to leave for the personal side. By his text it is perceived that the air that you breathe is called Kabam, for all this revolt, must live in function of the Kabam without social life (his problem). By his behavior of altered person, it must look for a psychological treatment. And if you can understand why you're wasting your time reading what little you put, that's your problem. If you do not like that as I mean Kabam this is also your problem ..

Anything else? Is it that the passage that refers to me as **** is offensive to Kabam? because I think "offenses" are not allowed in the forum, correct?
    You can do better than that

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Really? When you do not know how to argue, do you go to the speech of being **** and part to the personal side? LoL ... I do not want sympathy and attention (from people I do not know and I also do not care), visualizations and comments, as I said, posted, read and did not like, go to the next one. Now if you want to discuss it, you have a base. Do not want to leave for the personal side. By his text it is perceived that the air that you breathe is called Kabam, for all this revolt, must live in function of the Kabam without social life (his problem). By his behavior of altered person, it must look for a psychological treatment. And if you can understand why you're wasting your time reading what little you put, that's your problem. If you do not like that as I mean Kabam or my posts this is also a problem of yours .. this is also your problem ..

• SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    if you would've done 6 mill like me you would've been fine
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Because it's not about how many wins you get or how high your score is, you're competing with others and you clearly weren't in the top 10%. I got over 2.4M and missed out so you only getting 2.3 definitely were going to.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,415 Guardian
    Basic Arena... Also realize each week alternates between a semi-new hero and an old hero (of those you listed, only VenomDuck was semi-new). Other ones you got were all OLD heroes that very few people need to go for, so they’re cutoff's were much lower than a semi-new hero.

Other semi-new recently... Champion 2.3-2.4m, SymSupreme 1.8-2.6m, EmmaFrost 2.1-2.6m, OmegaRed 2.8-2.9m, and Kong 2.7m.

Old heroes most of time are under 1.7m.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Lol this thread you failed yourself man stop complaining 10 percent is miles better then it was where aegon would be 7m on the old system

But the only one who cares if I fail is you. I'm here to tell you what I do not agree, regardless of whether you get views or comments. But you're commenting so much, that I'm going to pay attention to you, because it must be devoid of attention, or you must be a defender of Kabam, that's a great joke. LoL
    I make 17 dollars an hr defending kabam.
    (Side note I'm at work) at my real job as I type this :)
    You dont agree with what that you failed?
    Show me your 4 aegon? Oh right you didnt get him
    That's a fail
    Low blow. LoL

but the $ 17 share is still very low. if he defended himself better he could win more. just as I could have won aegon if Kabam rethought the way he handles the reward.
    I win
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Bro, you do realize you just didn't put up enough points, the only one who needs to rethink how they do arena is you, put up more points next time.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

I make 17 dollars an hr defending kabam.
    (Side note I'm at work) at my real job as I type this :)
    You dont agree with what that you failed?
    Show me your 4 aegon? Oh right you didnt get him
    That's a fail
    Low blow. LoL

but the $ 17 share is still very low. if he defended himself better he could win more. just as I could have won aegon if Kabam rethought the way he handles the reward.

Basic Arena... Also realize each week alternates between a semi-new hero and an old hero (of those you listed, only VenomDuck was semi-new). Other ones you got were all OLD heroes that very few people need to go for, so they’re cutoff's were much lower than a semi-new hero.

Other semi-new recently... Champion 2.3-2.4m, SymSupreme 1.8-2.6m, EmmaFrost 2.1-2.6m, OmegaRed 2.8-2.9m, and Kong 2.7m.

Old heroes most of time are under 1.7m.

Thank you for your explanation. Could you tell me how it came in these values 2.3-24M, 1.8-2.6M, 2.1-2.6M ...?

At least someone left the "offenses" and explained.