**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons punishing degenaration

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
From dungeon 5 and upper if the linked node to boss isn’t down the player suffer a huge 3% degeneration. That gives the player exactly 33sec/champ at full health. Why that degen is so big considering the fact that if ur partner is knocked out (or even more annoying disconnects) u have to play the boss with this op degen, at room 2 or 3 and then u stand no chance to do it. It rather seems like punishment for ur partners ko/disconnection. At dungeon 1/2/3/4 there’s not such thing (only an attack boost applied to boss), why is that big scaling at dungeon 5? I can understand that the point of the degen is for partners collaborate, but I can’t understand the scaling from dung4 to dung5 and even more the amount of degeneration. As a pretty regular dungeon player I would propose an 1,6% degeneration per second. That gives exactly one minute/champ at full health and gives u a shot at clearing the boss. Please feel free to post your opinion but I would also like to hear a moderator’s opinion on this.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    No comments. It’s rather or dungeons have died or players moding since they seem not affected by this 3% degen.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's by design. It's centered around teamwork. The idea is to help each other by taking down Nodes. It's unfortunate when people die out, but that's how it works.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    An 1,6% degen would be a more appropriate amount. That would still be centered around teamwork and give u a shot if ur partner leaves u alone. It not has to be that punishing for being left alone. Besides at dungeon4 there is nothing like this. It’s rather a thing the game developers need to re-examine if they want to save and revive this game mode.