**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I Hate War Machine Heavy Attack Soooo Much !!!!!!!

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
like no time to dash back, always get hit.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You need to practice more. Try dashick back while youre blocking
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

You need to practice more. Try dashick back while youre blocking

thank you, buddy, this is mental illness I think. :s
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You'll figure it out. I used to always get tagged by uppercut heavys. Didn't matter who it was. Then they just stopped getting me. It's like anything else. It's hard until you get it down and then you wonder why it was hard.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Its one of the most copy pasted attacks in the game. Practice can be done basically everywhere

You'll figure it out. I used to always get tagged by uppercut heavys. Didn't matter who it was. Then they just stopped getting me. It's like anything else. It's hard until you get it down and then you wonder why it was hard.

I ended up fighting that WM variant 2 using my quake. That uppercut so unpredictable... same also punisher and Sup IM.
    Terra said:

Its one of the most copy pasted attacks in the game. Practice can be done basically everywhere

yeah you right... it just me who rarely fighting uppercut HA. No wonder always get slapped by that WM,
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    but he is so predictable. its so fun to frustrate him. lol
  • His heavy is a bit quick. I'll also get caught time by time.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Venom's heavy is the fastest in the game... I use Guilly 2099 against him in alliance war because her digi-cloak sometimes allows me to recover. But I agree. A lot of these characters have very quick heavies. So annoying when u get them down to 5% and they K.O. you with one heavy.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Why revive a year old thread?
    This thread is sooo olddd
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Raiser said:

This thread is sooo olddd

Do u still struggle with the heavy?