**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5/65 Cull Obsidian vs Map 7 Omega Day 4

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
This guy with max despair is just great for map 7 omega. Can't wait to see him on cosmic bonus weeks

https://youtu.be/blPqWeg93WU

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    What does his sig do?
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

What does his sig do?

i think you get to refresh rout more times during the fight rather than just once. i dont have him so not sure
    edited May 2019
    How does he inflict heal block? Is it the node? Coz i must have missed it in the champion spotlight text...
    gohard123 said:

What does his sig do?

i think you get to refresh rout more times during the fight rather than just once. i dont have him so not sure
    Thats correct. Thanks mate
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Jesus H Christ
  • MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82

How does he inflict heal block? Is it the node? Coz i must have missed it in the champion spotlight text...

It's his armor breaks working alongside max Despair mastery.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I have despair mastery maxed so once I place 7 armor breaks, it basically acts as a heal block
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

What does his sig do?

As has been stated it allows multiple procs of rout and you gain a very large fury after rout goes into cooldown as well. As sig level goes up, rout cooldown decreases and the fury strength increases
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

What does his sig do?

As has been stated it allows multiple procs of rout and you gain a very large fury after rout goes into cooldown as well. As sig level goes up, rout cooldown decreases and the fury strength increases
    Precisely, at higher signature levels the fury is stronger than the rout buff itself.