**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No IMIW/Ægon 2nd Arena? [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Chr1sChr1s Posts: 8
    The consistency on being so bad is really good.. 😒
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    2 added, but not featued
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Ok now the 4* aegon arena is up if you restart... appears they’ll all return shortly.. this is only 30 min delay, let’s not make a big deal out of this. If you had time to get it done in 3 days.. 2 days 23.5 hours should be fine no?
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    This is rediculous. Why not fix the arena with the LONGEST COOLDOWN TIMERS first? I really dont understand your reasoning. 5* featured arena STILL NOT available.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    ManChild said:

I’m so glad that can’t grind now because the timing is off. Thanks Kabam.

same here, M usually able to do two rounds of my 5* champs before bed if i grind as soon as it starts, the delay has thrown my schedule out
  • PALMCSM69_PALMCSM69_ Posts: 33
    need 5* featured
  • Dominator0412Dominator0412 Posts: 16
    Where is the Ægon arena?? It's Monday and it's 12:00 in the afternoon. Kabam better give us extra time
  • BigHeroSquadBigHeroSquad Posts: 37
    35 minutes in...I shoukd be through my 6* champs now. I have restarted 4x, @Kabam Lyra
  • Have all BUT the 5* arena on my display. Perhaps they'll have it up soon
    edited May 2019
    Bear3 said:

Calm down.. as stated this isn’t a problem 99.99% of the time... so happens once? Maybe write it off as an anomaly? If you’re getting behind on YOUR grind, so it everyone else and we’re talking about only 30 min at this point. You all will survive I think.😉

6* cool downs suck. And it's a holiday, for me
  • Dominator0412Dominator0412 Posts: 16
    Same
    38 minutes and 5x restarts @Kabam Lyra
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    You guys are doing great! I don't know how you guys are so perfect at everything considering you only make 200,000$ daily.
    Apologies @Kabam Lyra ...I meant to reference @Kabam Vydious and @Kabam Miike
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    The arena went missing.. and some made it like its the end of the world. Go outside and do something good. They want us to rest and not spending time on the game 😂
    43 minutes in a 7x restarts...
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Well at least they are sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll add it to all the other inconveniences. Top notch.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    yeah... bugged.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    ManChild said:

I’m sorry but this is a simple thing that correctly works 99.9-% of the time. This is really sad

Shouldn't this give you more empathy, not less? Its a really rare problem. Hope things are sorted out soon.

Edit: ask and you shall receive, arenas fixed.
    Arenas open
  • DamegerousDamegerous Posts: 8
    Not to mention this was my one day to really grind and have off work. The rest of the week I work all day. How long does it take to reset arenas Jesus..
  • DamegerousDamegerous Posts: 8
    It’s back!!!!
    Whew they’re all back up! People almost overreacted 🤣🤣🤣

Where is the Ægon arena?? It's Monday and it's 12:00 in the afternoon. Kabam better give us extra time

We all would still have the same amount of time to grind. Though schedules for people could become screwy. Could be though 6* for lunch, then back to work
    People people people... you lost all of about 30 min... it doesn’t come down to 30 min whether you make the grind or not. Everyone else lost the 30 min also.. and if you’re talking about your “champ rotations” you just might have to stay up 30 min later🙄. We are after all talking about 30-35 min delay here.... which EVERYONE had the same amount of. People start crying about compensation anytime a light breeze blows... wait for the hurricanes at least.🤣