**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dive into the Unknown this June

Comments

• Noob371Noob371 Posts: 26
    edited May 2019
    Gautam91 said:

do we know which classes each of the champions are? i know it will be released soon, but can you say?

It would make sense if invisible women is science and the other guy mutant or cosmic
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Namor should be mutant
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Gautam91 said:

do we know which classes each of the champions are? i know it will be released soon, but can you say?

Most likely Science for Sue and Mutant for Namor.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

No new figthing stage? Darn it would have been cool to have an underwater arena.

I wish! That would have been so cool!
    But there are plans to release more right?
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Looking forward to this. Hopefully the drop rates are good (learning from last month) and the bugs (i.e. lag) are fixed. Namor looks pretty cool. Also, giving some of the CCs early looks at the abilities is great. Hope there are more interactions with the YouTubers in the future.

I'm hoping Namor's mystic (magic trident and whatnot) and powerful, as we have so many OP Mutants atm. Anyway, hopefully Kabam had learned from last month, and we get a really good event.
  • Thepeaceman118Thepeaceman118 Posts: 7
    Actually namor was first he came out in 1939 while aquaman arrived in 1941
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm hoping Marvel Insider will have a 3* Bundle offer for one of these champions. I'm also hoping that for July as well. :)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm glad to know the current event is nearly over.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    JohnHS said:

Looking forward to this. Hopefully the drop rates are good (learning from last month) and the bugs (i.e. lag) are fixed. Namor looks pretty cool. Also, giving some of the CCs early looks at the abilities is great. Hope there are more interactions with the YouTubers in the future.

I'm hoping Namor's mystic (magic trident and whatnot) and powerful, as we have so many OP Mutants atm. Anyway, hopefully Kabam had learned from last month, and we get a really good event.

I agree with everything you said here...I don't have much faith in this, but i really hope they buff the rewards to eq permanently! If that means maybe adding a epic difficulty... so be it but man that would be great as well!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    They better make namor mutant. Pretty excited for this.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Rifts again? 🤦‍♂️
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Gautam91 said:

Susan is almost certainly Science, seeing as all the other FF so far have been, and they all have the same origin story. Namor should be Mutant, but might be Cosmic. I could even see him being Skill, to an extent, though I don’t think he will be.
  • BigDog34BigDog34 Posts: 62

great the copy of aquaman is kicking in ley's just hope this month's rewards are descent just don't redo an endgame stuff there

You know Namor was created about 3 years before Aquaman yeah....
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    John757 said:

Akhilxcx said:

John757 said:

Namor about to have the same sp3 as aquaman

and what's aquaman's sp3??
    https://youtu.be/u85FDJNNjTk

Here
    I'm not a fan of DC but man that was cool
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

John757 said:

Akhilxcx said:

John757 said:

Namor about to have the same sp3 as aquaman

and what's aquaman's sp3??
    https://youtu.be/u85FDJNNjTk

Here
    I'm not a fan of DC but man that was cool
    Wicked.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I suppose the coral is used to purchase the third beacon?
  • aleksdayumaleksdayum Posts: 8
    Is there end of season AQ rewards? if so how long do we need to be at an alliance to qualify for season aq rewards?
  • ThikasThikas Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike will act 6.2 completion grant a new title with improved rewards like uncollected and cavalier?
  • OrangeHero570OrangeHero570 Posts: 17
    It's so beautiful! Best loading screen art yet!
  • Ace_03 said:

Want some early information on Sue Storm-Richards and Namor? Dorky Diggedy Dave and Rich the Man have an early look for you! Take a look at their videos here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXC0q7Cx39c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO72wLjP73U

Yeah I saw both videos, but I meant, will they get early access this week so we can see the abilities in action
    We'll still be giving the CCP early access to the Champions themselves as we usually do, so you'll still have their more in depth Champion breakdowns to look forward to this month as well.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Why on Earth would Namor be cosmic? Does he have anything to do work Space?
  • Is there end of season AQ rewards? if so how long do we need to be at an alliance to qualify for season aq rewards?

There are not. Alliance Quest Seasons are a lot longer than Alliance War seasons, and the Season Progression usually denotes a change in the boss and a map update.