**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10k Prestige player looking for alliance

What's up guys. Recently parted ways with my 4 plus year alliance to slow down a little from the game.
We were Platinum 3 and top 50 AQ weekly running map 7. I'm looking for something a little slower.
I currently live in Texas.

My prestige is 10.4k ... I have 7 R5 champs soon to be 9 when I decide to do the last part of 6.1..
I'm a boss killer in all content and super active.

Comments

• Hey i know this will be a long shot but we are looking for members. We are in gold 3 atm an doing map 4 an 3 for quest
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Hi mate. Chat on line? My id is staunton2019.
    Gold2. 55554. 100% everything. Active players only.
  • Just sent you a message on line mate
  • BDVMBDVM Posts: 67
    edited May 2019
    Sent you a friend request IG ... our ally is competitive G1 with easy 5x5 AQ rewards and 8.5k prestige min
  • mughal96mughal96 Posts: 26
    edited May 2019

What's up guys. Recently parted ways with my 4 plus year alliance to slow down a little from the game.
    We were Platinum 3 and top 50 AQ weekly running map 7. I'm looking for something a little slower.

My prestige is 10.4k ... I have 7 R5 champs soon to be 9 when I decide to do the last part of 6.1..

20 Mil Alliance running map 5×5 with possibility of some map 6 in near future. AW Gold 1

Add me up on line: mughal96
  • MàrâxúsMàrâxús Posts: 94

AW G1, AQ 655 (665 soon)
    Hmu on LINE: bobby_b
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    All map 6 ally. 5000 glory per week. Chill no items used in war. Aq focused very chill. Average prestige around 9k.
    Line id
    Heythere33

Game name:
    Imiwtookmyunits
  • mkuhn19mkuhn19 Posts: 91
    Hey mate, gold 3, running 542 daily 56kgold, 3700loyalty donations no min requirements line and game id= mkuhn19
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90
    @SilentThreat add me on Line.
    ID - Nkrzykwa1

We are plat 3 but happy with gold 1 (little to no item use/boosting)

In AQ we run 5x5 in 2 BGs and 65656 in the 3rd BG. Weekly top 500 rank in AQ.
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90

• polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    We're gold 1 and place in 500-600 range in AQ. Most of us have been together for a few years. I can be contacted through Line at polverine15.2 or you can contact one of my officers at Zsabre.
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Hello there. i saw your post just now. if you have time, i would like to discuss things with you and would like you aboard my alliance. we are hoping you would consider joining us and would be the push we need in moving forward. do message me. my LINE ID is divinespring. my ign is divinenaga99. hope to hear from you
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hey bud. We are gold 1 AW. No pots or boosts needed. AQ top 300. 2BGs 6x5 and one 5x5. Everyone carries their weight.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • Bmad19Bmad19 Posts: 3
    Hey was it that you’re looking for? We top 250 AQ, gold 1 just map 6. Hit me up on line bmadrigal19
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    You don't really say what you are looking for? We're slower :). I sent you an in game friend request. We are active and play. We have good players so you don't need to carry us. We are Silver 3. Our core has been together since 2015. Check us out!
  • SwtbcSwtbc Posts: 13
    Hey bud, I’m also in Texas. Here’s a little about our group:

20 mil needs one with LINE. Alliance War (Gold 1 t5/4 top 250), AQ Expert 5x5. Running (666) day one, and a few more 6’s during AQ.

125k Gold, 9k Battle Chips, 9k Loyalty donations each week.

Message swtbc on LINE or In Game
  • SoftCakeSoftCake Posts: 63
    Hi.
    I am looking for replacment in next season.
    We run map 4 and 5.
    We hit gold 1 every season. Tier 4 and 5.

My line ID is:
    Gorgonzolachs

Alli tag:
    InfVg

If you are interested just get me a massege

Cheers
  • Derman789Derman789 Posts: 58
    Hi
    Tier 5- gold 1
    Map 5x5 with possible chance at starting some map 6 in the future
    We are looking for a USA tinezoned person to join a USA bg,
    If interested line ID - derman789
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    We might be your new speed. Burnout is real, and we fight it by having fun, getting decent rewards, and limiting our grind.

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (18+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 444, 444, 333 in AQ (running 80+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough r4 and r3 5*s to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are currently suspended, living off the treasury surplus to do Map 5 now due to reduced cost.

We are looking for a guy who enjoys the game, knows how to play it, and can have fun in a reduced grind environment with us.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283

Hi. It's been 2 days since you posted your availability. And you are inundated with offers. Have you found your alliance yet? If not, please check us out at [1Dos3]. My IGN is gladiator2014. We might be a good fit for each other.
  • marekr85marekr85 Posts: 11
    Hi mate,
    please hit me up on Line: eMaRe.
    Gold 1 not much interest in AW anymore
    AQ: BG1 6x2+5x3 ; BG2 6x2+5x3 ; BG3 6x5 heading for top 250
    Happy hunting
  • ChrisOczChrisOcz Posts: 63
    I think our alliance has what your looking for: 5*5 and tier 4 AW. Only 7.5k loyalty in donations. No minimums in events. Contact me on line or in game: ChrisOcz
  • Nb2121Nb2121 Posts: 20

5x5 Alliance Quest and Gold 1 Alliance War

All recruits must be active daily and communicate well. You are expected to update your progress in AQ and AW with your bg. We run AW as often as allowed. US and European Timezones are preferred.

We require all recruits to participate in Alliance Quest, Alliance Wars, and Alliance Events. Working to better the alliance should be your main objective. If for some reason something comes up and you cannot participate, you must contact an officer and keep open communication.

Line communication is required. It's a free app that ties the group together. We would not be nearly as strong without it. It makes it easy to ask for help in game. You can also share screenshots, and we have many resources saved with tips and tricks.

If this program sounds like your fit contact us on Line:

xretrox
    skipbip
    sylvia14mk

In game names:
    xretrohx
    SkippityBop
    JaiJai.333
    Mewling Quim 7

Remember folks RH4H is where it's at.
  • AngryDerekAngryDerek Posts: 8
    I’m looking for 1 guy. We are a top 250 AQ alliance running map 6 3x per week & map 5 twice. AW is not a focus we go item free and land in Gold 1 every season. No individual minimums just need AQ lines cleared & donations to cover AQ. Let me know if your interested.

Line ID: dlhickman
    •DEREK• [SÂS]