**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you going to see Dark Phoenix?

Just curious to see if anyone is as excited as I am...

Are you going to see Dark Phoenix? 152 votes

Wouldn’t miss it
54%
Kabam MiikeGroundedWisdomStara99Jh_Dezthetaman23RandomlyGeneratedHaji_SaabSwe_wolfissfu_koraxCrkwestChriz4061Hort4belli300TendersquadDark89PhoenixRoguefrogger13quando213Oesername123eros24Bajjsbwuqjw 83 votes
Of course not
45%
AchtungBigPoppaCBONEAjavedAakashcUbA_LiBrESligVceeAcehole77TerraMets17Sundance_2099VukoDlakCatherineAlCapone2727WaynedavyCoBfan1987CropDusterCliffordcanCassyG0311 69 votes

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Wouldn’t miss it
    I'm watching it. I've enjoyed every x men movie since first class. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender have been great. I'm only bummed put that they aren't joining the MCU.

In short. I'm upset they are rebooting everything for the MCU. I feel it was unnecessary and I worry it will hurt this movies box office.besides, it has to be better than last stand.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Wouldn’t miss it
    I’m with you. I really don’t care about Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique though. Or her as a good guy for that matter. I am a little happy that they are following the cosmic part of the story somewhat. I think the reboot is much needed.

I'm watching it. I've enjoyed every x men movie since first class. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender have been great. I'm only bummed put that they aren't joining the MCU.

In short. I'm upset they are rebooting everything for the MCU. I feel it was unnecessary and I worry it will hurt this movies box office.besides, it has to be better than last stand.

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    You’re missing a “Maybe” option. I might but I don’t know. It doesn’t look that great to me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Wouldn’t miss it
    I've been waiting a long time for this!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Is this still set in an earlier (albeit alternate) timeline (as far as what year it is) with these “Next Generation” Actors portraying the X-Men ? Or has it somehow caught up to modern day 2019, even though that would put the characters as 19 years “older” than they were in 2000 (original Patrick Stewart's X-Men) but being played by younger actors ?

Or is it just set to “modern day”, without regard to whatever “modern day” may have been in past incarceration’s (like how Superman movies over the last 70 years has always just been “modern day” at that time).
    Wouldn’t miss it
    It's another Prequel. This one takes place sometime before the original X-Men, and sometime after Apocalypse. It's also the last Film under Fox.
    Wouldn’t miss it
    I have to admit, the X-Men Series has the most confusing timeline out there. Lol.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Of course not
    Gonna wait to watch it on bluray, rather watch Godzilla: King of Monsters directed by Micheal Dougherty in theaters and IMAX May 31st rated PG-13 tickets available now
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian

Gonna wait to watch it on bluray, rather watch Godzilla: King of Monsters directed by Micheal Dougherty in theaters and IMAX May 31st rated PG-13 tickets available now

Haha, good one Mr Dougherty's Agent 😀

(actually should be good as well. I remember the ending credits to last Kong where they referenced these other Monsters, and hinted at this upcoming movie)
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Wouldn’t miss it
    Definitely gonna go see it
    Hyped for it
  • Barnes13Barnes13 Posts: 20
    Wouldn’t miss it

Just curious to see if anyone is as excited as I am...

I would like to go see it but I just saw endgame and I'll probably go see Godzilla dark Phoenix will probably have to wait till Blu-ray
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I'll watch it at home when it's released, not paying real cinema money for what will likely be an ordinary movie.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Of course not
    Im just gonna watch it to sate my curiosity of where they will take the story. So ill give a maybe.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I might go see it. Havent decided yet whether i want to pay to see it or wait for it to be on netflix lol
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Of course not
    I'll wait until I can rent it on the Play Store
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Don't matter I get to see it early and for Free. So of course I am going.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Wouldn’t miss it
    Definitely, and if possible, in 3D!

Personally, prefer sophie Turner over famke jensen
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Of course not
    No because of personal reasons, but also because that aside, it looks like a pile of shite like Apocalypse was.

I'm glad they're rebooting the X-Men into the MCU. It's got boring seeing them concentrate of Magneto, Charles, Wolverine, Mystique and Beast to the near-exclusion of anyone else, it's got REALLY boring them having the same basic plot EVERY SINGLE MOVIE (Someone wants to genocide mutants or humans, sometimes both) and I'm fed up to the back teeth of Magneto's Heel/Face revolving door and the bastardised timeline in the last 3 movies, plus this one puts the tin lid on it.

I *might* rent it on Amazon. I *might* buy it on DVD to complete the set. Or, I might save meself the money and not bother like I did with Transformers 5.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Wouldn’t miss it
    Can't wait I've been a huge X-Men fan since the early 90s cartoon!😁
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Wouldn’t miss it
    At home I will when it comes out on dvd
  • LethalProtectorLethalProtector Posts: 76
    Of course not
    X-Men films haven't been all that great lately. Plus, I've seen early test screening leaks, and it's basically chunks of the Last Stand film with aliens in the mix.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Wouldn’t miss it
    After I see Detective Pikachu, I will.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Wouldn’t miss it
    Just bought my ticket, so just 6 days and 9 hours until I get to see it