**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* dupe. Unstoppable or Immovable?

BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So I just duped my 5* Jugg. I see he’s had a few.. upgrades.. n I like. I’ve always liked the Juggernaut though and am wondering if it would be a waste to r4 him over my Sparky (unawakened) or other good champs simply because I like em.

Also have 4* Jugg, 4* Hulk & 5* collosus for best Crit synergy team.
Very close to awakening 5* UC

Thoughts?

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I mean there are People swearing on champs other People just dont like... I Loved my 4 star Psylocke much more than my 4 star Vision (classic) even though most People would prefer Vision...
    But rank 4 a juggernaut, i dont really think that this can be worth it, ist a really big amount of rare ressources, if you draw a 5 star Magic or morningstar or symbioth supreme, this would really hurt to spend so many t4cc and Alpha 2...
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Dear God, under no circumstance can you r4 Jugg over sparky. God save whoever would or has ever made this decision in the history of MCOC.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    But are you sure? I mean.. he is Tha Juggernaut after all. LMAO.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I’m going to just give this one away, lil freebie on me ;).

I have had both 5* & 4* Jugg, with best Crit team for a long time. R3 5* and awakened 4* has taken me through event quests quick, fast, and in a hurry. No other champ will come close to the speed Jugg can shut down whole chapters. That said, rewards come with it, big rewards. Jugg sizes. In overdrive, MD 5/5 w/5* Jugg +800 Crit chance & stagger- unstoppable- He rips his opponents apart. Hope to get a legend title for running the event quests the fastest.

you heard it here first.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    edited May 2019
    No man. Not worth it. Hold on to your t2a for someone way better
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Only thing he's useful for is AW defense. Sparky is the best champ imo and Juggs is one of the least powerful, so yeah, I think it's a waste, but it's ultimately up to you.
  • YmanYman Posts: 5
    Sparky got me through 100% act 5 and cavalier. R4 him and don’t horde the resources imo
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I’m going to just give this one away, lil freebie on me ;).

I have had both 5* & 4* Jugg, with best Crit team for a long time. R3 5* and awakened 4* has taken me through event quests quick, fast, and in a hurry. No other champ will come close to the speed Jugg can shut down whole chapters. That said, rewards come with it, big rewards. Jugg sizes. In overdrive, MD 5/5 w/5* Jugg +800 Crit chance & stagger- unstoppable- He rips his opponents apart. Hope to get a legend title for running the event quests the fastest.

you heard it here first.

Hate to break it to you but your not gonna get a legends title with 4:55 juggernaut