**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arc overload Maestro is Next

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I have beaten realm of legends after looking at the rewards and felt it was better going for it first before going for act 4 full exploration. Now Act 4 has its challenges but due to new champs being released the run has got so much easier apart from 4.3 starburst, juggernaut and Venom. Now I feel the only challenge left for me in Act 4 is Arc Overload Maestro. I did an initial run and defeated him by baiting his sp2 more since that is a lot easier to evade. Now which champs would be best for arc overload maestro? As long as he doesn’t have an insane regeneration like ROL wolverine I should be good. All tips are welcome... :)

Comments

• The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Here's the video showing his overload (1322 health per tick): https://youtu.be/89Bh2SJngls

Here's what it is now (423 health per tick): https://youtu.be/yNJvkon5_CU

Yeah, both Juggernaut and Maestro are easier than it was before.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Which champs did you use and what are their ranks,can you tell?
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I see Hood is your top champion. He’d be perfect for him
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    After fighting this month Thanos Nameless (master and Epic) everything seemed easier
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    You can turn arc overload off completely with a few different champs using healblock timed right just makes the timer disappear and never come back red magnetos sp3 done it for me way way back but I'm sure some of the new heal blockers will do it too then it's nothing to worry about?
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

@The_Watcher was arc overload Maestro reworked with the entire Act 4? I Was told it used to be a lot harder.
    And thanks a lot! :)

No, but the basis of Regeneration was changed with 12.0

Instead of regenerating a portion of modified health (pre-12, nodes affected regen) it is now based off of base health (added health from nodes doesn't increase regen).

That's why it is easier.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Either heal blockers like sentinel yondu vision or nullifiers like witch magik or strange or damage dealers like blade (is maestro a villain?) domino or ghost or regen reversers like guilly are good candidates for Maestro.

All the best!
  • PrecociousPrecocious Posts: 8
    Just use void.... 2 petrify and no regen
    U can also use capiw with tech synergy for a 25% petrify buff, meaning u need 4 to completely heal block him.
    Also if you have maximum despair mastery, then any champ putting 7 debuffs, like put 7 incinerates with masacre, and regen is curtailed completely
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Midnite93 said:

I have beaten realm of legends after looking at the rewards and felt it was better going for it first before going for act 4 full exploration. Now Act 4 has its challenges but due to new champs being released the run has got so much easier apart from 4.3 starburst, juggernaut and Venom. Now I feel the only challenge left for me in Act 4 is Arc Overload Maestro. I did an initial run and defeated him by baiting his sp2 more since that is a lot easier to evade. Now which champs would be best for arc overload maestro? As long as he doesn’t have an insane regeneration like ROL wolverine I should be good. All tips are welcome... :)

I killed him with my 3 star duped giulltine, just by using sp 2.
    She reverses all healings, so i waited till his healing was activated, used sp2 and he lost 40 %!
    Others are the Hood, makes it easier to dodge Maestros sp1
    Medusa, kills Maestro before you know the fight started
    Ramped up morningstar, use sp2 when having 5 souls and you will just destroy Maestro with energy damage

And 1 tipp: You dont have to push him to his sp2, its not that hard to dodge sp1, just evade the last one beam or you will be wrecked :)
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Midnite93 said:

btw for me act 4 will be finished 100% in something 2 days, so we are going to finish Close to each other :smile: Congrats!!!
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    All regens were severely nerfed for AI somewhere when 12.0 was released . Act 4 is extremely easy now
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    I barely even noticed the regen. Easily powered through it. Also for his sp1 just block all the hits and right after his second beam let go of block and dash back right away. It will dodge that degen.