**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

CHEATED BY AQ MAP2 A THIRD AND FOURTH TIME!

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
I have not seen / reported this issue since November (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/108435/cheated-by-aq-map2-again-today#latest) but it has happened twice to my Alliance this week. On Sunday, when fighting the final boss (Kingpin), I fought him, bought down his health a fair bit, then got knocked out. My Alliance mate then fought him, but he was BACK TO FULL HEALTH. So, all the progress I earned was not saved upon fight end / exit, but the pain was (my Champ was still knocked out).

Then, just this morning, it happened again!! This time it happened to mini-boss #2 (Scarlet Witch). One Alliance member attacked, made huge progress, got knocked out. Next member attacked, mini-boss back to full health :(

I only have 2 members in my Alliance at this time and we are both "medium" strong teams (4* and a few lower rank 5* Champs) .... making it through AQ MAP2 is a real challenge for us. it’s fun and rewarding because it’s a challenge but it is right at our upper limit of what we can do (often need to use a few revives and heals to take out Kingpin). Because of the way we have been cheated by the map today, I doubt we will be able to finish off the map.... super disappointing. Especially on the final day of the AQ.

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit As i feared, due to this AQ MAP cheating my Champions out of their hard work, all our Champs are now knocked out and Kingpin has not been defeated. Need to decide if we are just going to accept defeat or start investing in revives and heals..... too bad really.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    I've never heard of this before. If you only have a few members, we have 3 spots open atm and run maps 234x5. Add me in-game if you're interested. tinman76 is my ign. We do require line as well. Line i.d. is devilsreject1976.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    If this is happening repeatedly, try to record it and get video evidence. It's a new issue which no one has talked about till now, so you'll need it.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    Sometimes there is a visual display bug (although moreso in AW) where your system is showing a full health node on the map because it had not resync'd with the servers in real-time properly. But if you go to the pre-fight screen you would see the actual Health left.

Or, if he really did go back to full health, did you happen to see if you still were awarded (and kept) the AQ points for getting him down low (even after he regained his health) ?
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    @SummonerNR I am pretty sure he went back to full health but unfortunately I did not see if I kept the AQ points or not as I was blinded with murderous rage in the moment (kidding of course).

@FreeToPlay_21 This is my third post for this issue (having seen it four times now). So it's fairly rare to have it happen, just super brutal when it does.

@tinman76 Hey tinman76, thanks for the offer! If we join your Alliance am I right that our old Alliance ends? Can't be in 2 Alliances at the same time?
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Magonus said:

@SummonerNR I am pretty sure he went back to full health but unfortunately I did not see if I kept the AQ points or not as I was blinded with murderous rage in the moment (kidding of course).

@FreeToPlay_21 This is my third post for this issue (having seen it four times now). So it's fairly rare to have it happen, just super brutal when it does.

@tinman76 Hey tinman76, thanks for the offer! If we join your Alliance am I right that our old Alliance ends? Can't be in 2 Alliances at the same time?

That is true. Your current alliance would be closed and no longr exist, unless you have a second account that you would leave there to hold it. I have done that in the past, but can no longer remember my login information. 😆