**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dive into the Unknown this June

13»

Comments

• cab55cab55 Posts: 34
    @Kabam Miike can you please tell us when exactly the new map in war will be on and when the changes in the alliance quest will be on too.

For example, the next series of alliance quest should be starting on Friday, but the update is released until Monday. So, is Friday's 5-day alliance quest series the last one with the old format?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Invisible Woman, A.K.A. Susan “Sue” Storm-Richards, is the level-headed counterpart to both her brother Johnny Storm, and her husband Dr. Reed Richards. Often taking over as leader of the Fantastic Four, Sue is no stranger to danger, and uses her invisibility to out-maneuver her enemies while smashing them apart with her force field projections.

Everyone get your Daredevils ready!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’d really like to see an epic rift. And the stable/unstable thing is a really cool concept, but I reserve final judgement for when the rewards come out and we see how they executed it.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

No new figthing stage? Darn it would have been cool to have an underwater arena.

I wish! That would have been so cool!
    It would have been, but... all characters except Namor and robots instantly drown...?
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★

great the copy of aquaman is kicking in ley's just hope this month's rewards are descent just don't redo an endgame stuff there

He was before Aquaman...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Watch Namor have presistant charges bc why not its not like over saturating the contest with presistant charges isnt bad idea. *cough* unblockable/unavoidable*cough*
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    An Atlantis scenario would have been great. they should add 1 scenario per month or every 2 months. that is also part of new and attractive content. the last scenario was that of thor ragnarok and it was already 1 year ago I think
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Watch Namor have presistant charges bc why not its not like over saturating the contest with presistant charges isnt bad idea. *cough* unblockable/unavoidable*cough*

We all know you hate "unblockable/unstoppable". We dont need to keep hearing it over and over. Each of those effects can be avoided and its a part of the game just like any other buff/debuff and they aren't going anywhere. There isnt anything wrong with persistent charge type champs either plus they are a small percentage of the total amount. Time to get over it.
    It’s more over use of those abilities while in the past months it hasn’t been too bad I’m pretty sure there was like a 3 months period where every champ had unstoppable and 2 side events were unstoppable based
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Hi mods; are we still expecting to see the Rifts event breakdown sometime today as it’s the end of the week? Thanks!
  • DroidDoes said:

Hi mods; are we still expecting to see the Rifts event breakdown sometime today as it’s the end of the week? Thanks!

Unfortunately, we had to push that to beginning of next week. We'll have the breakdown for you on Monday!
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★

DroidDoes said:

Unfortunately, we had to push that to beginning of next week. We'll have the breakdown for you on Monday!
    Bummer....but thank you for the speedy reply 👍
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

We all know you hate "unblockable/unstoppable". We dont need to keep hearing it over and over. Each of those effects can be avoided and its a part of the game just like any other buff/debuff and they aren't going anywhere. There isnt anything wrong with persistent charge type champs either plus they are a small percentage of the total amount. Time to get over it.
    Dont get wrong persistant charges are a nice touch its the other thing i mentioned that is borderline annoying and believe me i aint the only one who thinks that bc honestly there is no skills in that but cheap tactics to makes us spend resources
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Any info on the dimensions?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★

Kobster84 said:

It’s more over use of those abilities while in the past months it hasn’t been too bad I’m pretty sure there was like a 3 months period where every champ had unstoppable and 2 side events were unstoppable based
    Overuse is a pretty big stretch. Only a few champions have the ability and there hasnt been a single EQ where the whole quest had those abilities. Just 1 path or 1 or 2 bosses. Captain marvels boss rush had unstoppable. Those 2 arent used anymore than any other buff/debuff.
    We see it every month which makes it very obnoxious

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Rasilover said:

Kobster84 said:

Overuse is a pretty big stretch. Only a few champions have the ability and there hasnt been a single EQ where the whole quest had those abilities. Just 1 path or 1 or 2 bosses. Captain marvels boss rush had unstoppable. Those 2 arent used anymore than any other buff/debuff.
    We see it every month which makes it very obnoxious
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Will the new quest bring a new round of summoners journey events, ala the “win X arena battles with avengers”? @Kabam Miike

Will coral be involved?
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

great the copy of aquaman is kicking in ley's just hope this month's rewards are descent just don't redo an endgame stuff there

Aquaman actually copied namor. Namor came out first.
    True, Namor was out on paper form 2 years prior to Aquaman. I think the OP means that the animations are slightly similar to another game (which they sort of are). Let this not distract you that they both are actually based on Posedion :D