**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Sentinel L1

Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
I realize this has been brought up previously, however in the current patch notes it states that the L1 for Sentinel has been fixed

In a hotfix applied at the beginning of April it was also stated that the L1 for sentinel was fixed at that time.

My question is.. has this problem really been fixed?

Also, the problem with random sounds playing after a fight finishes is still occurring.. this was stated as being fixed as well.. I will be making a separate post in regards to this in bugs forum.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I realize this has been brought up previously, however in the current patch notes it states that the L1 for Sentinel has been fixed

In a hotfix applied at the beginning of April it was also stated that the L1 for sentinel was fixed at that time.

My question is.. has this problem really been fixed?

Also, the problem with random sounds playing after a fight finishes is still occurring.. this was stated as being fixed as well.. I will be making a separate post in regards to this in bugs forum.

how about waiting and seeing on june 3rd, no one will know until then.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Well.. the people who make the game.. and make the changes should know.. hence the question.. problem is.. they said it was fixed previously.. but it wasn't.. so was looking for confirmation..
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please refer to the comments in the existing, open discussion about this issue.
This discussion has been closed.