**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SENTINEL'S SP1 IS NO LONGER PUNISHABLE [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    doesn’t help the new AI basically refuses to medium dash at you for a parry either, forces you to either intercept or bait a heavy considering you can no longer punish the specials. Given his makeup the longer the fight goes the better sentinel becomes so you’re considerably hindering the player base with inaction. I’m still waiting on the fix so I don’t have to blow a ton of units in act 6 given he apperears as 2 pretty hard hard fights without the bug involved
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    So I have noticed that the inability to punish Sentinel's SP1 is back, but it seems to only be for the Skill. All the others I can punish regularly however the skill sentinel seems to have a MUCH faster recovery rate from his SP1 than all the other sentinels. Anyone else noticing this?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Bug is still existent with all Sentinels in general for me..
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Its getting fixed with next update ..you have to read the other forum..they said it on April 22
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Awesome, thanks for the update.
    They said it will be fixed in an upcoming udate, would be nice if they gave us an ETA on it.
  • AskrewzyAskrewzy Posts: 4
    Can't you just dex little bit sooner ? Sentinel may block but it still better getting hit
    So any word on this? Would like an ETA for the "update".
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    It came in the same time as the l3 bug, where if you hold block after an l3 it makes you charge in at them, wasnt this all before the avengers update, I was expecting a fix then
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I got cavilier last week, the boss ste up more revives than it should have because of this bug
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    it has been over 2 months now. Sentinel SP1 bug(recovers way too fast) exists in the game and last update did not fix the issue.
    Any bug favor players get fixed in blink of eye but god forbids dont fix what favors kabam.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    They have already announced a possible fix for the next update
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Like how you put in “possible fix”. Wouldn’t think it should be hard to fix it. Seems like it would be fairly easy versus other issues.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210

They have already announced a possible fix for the next update

That is what they said for last update.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Cause some things are mentioned as "fixed", and then they are still broken somehow.
    The Mods said they had found the possible issue and that it would be fixed next update. We will have to wait to see if it actually gets fixed
  • MadTitanMadTitan Posts: 19
    It's amazing how many people who participated in this discussion are now banned users :smiley:

And don't worry guys, fix may be coming soon, they finally announced new AQ so there is no more reason for them to keep Sentinel "broken"... I mean he is broken, right? It was not intentional at all! :wink:
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Answered from a few hours ago...

• MadTitanMadTitan Posts: 19

Answered from a few hours ago...

See? :smiley: What did I say? Timing is perfect!
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    MadTitan said:

It's amazing how many people who participated in this discussion are now banned users :smiley:

And don't worry guys, fix may be coming soon, they finally announced new AQ so there is no more reason for them to keep Sentinel "broken"... I mean he is broken, right? It was not intentional at all! :wink:

they kept some comments but not mine, and I wasn't even saying anything bad!!!!!!!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    But what does "very soon" mean? June?
  • ZhutrosZhutros Posts: 1
    Do we have further information if this means in the next update?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    This will be resolved in the 23.1 update coming June 3.

• SENTINEL: Lengthened Special 1 Attack recovery to match previous speed.
    Why did Miike state this isn't a bug though? We all knew it was, but we were being told otherwise
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    I think Kabam said they fixed this issue but Sentinel is still unpunishable after his SP1. I have tried multiples times to rush in soon after evading his sp1, but his recovery time is just too fast. One time, he went into block immediately and the other time, he intercepted with light attack immediately. Is this still an issue or is this Kabam's solution?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I'm still eating a block every time ... and I never had issues before ... my timing ain't *that* bad ... :pensive:
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Just punished him. Your timing is bad that's all.

Can you show a video ? I'd love to see how you're doing it .. might help narrow down the issue :)

Thanks!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The update isn’t out yet, that’s a fix with the update
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Tried the update (it is out for Android) with a Sentinel in a duel, and it seems to have been fixed.

This discussion has been closed.