**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Spidergwen, Mephisto, and Massacre

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
I have a limited 5 Star Roster (just 15 champions) but I’ve already begun to rank them up over my 4 Stars based on my progression (I’ve almost completed Act 5).

So, I have three 5 Star options to rank up but none of them are as good as my elite 4 Stars.

My options:

Massacre - has great damage but only for longer fights (good synergy if I pull Domino)

Mephisto - good regeneration but it requires him to be the focal questing champion and his damage really comes from the SP 1.

Spidergwen - I haven’t played with her too much since the update, is she worth the rank up?

So - out of these options, who should I rank up? Comments, especially on how to play Spidergwen are appreciated.

Thoughts on Spidergwen, Mephisto, and Massacre 26 votes

Rank Up Massacre
26%
Savio444LordRaymond3AnthinhoEtjamaVOLK1902Thicco_ModeMe234 7 votes
Rank Up Mephisto
19%
MegatronOGMC2707MiStaLovaSérgio_321LordZenith 5 votes
Rank Up Spidergwen
53%
TerrathabandjxjSpiderCoolsOrdalcaAanthoCharlie_SceneKobster84AnkalagonnFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDogor2393Fred_JoeityMarri_2FreeToPlay_21Rovers1234 14 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Rank Up Spidergwen
    Can't go wrong with either Masacre or Spider-Gwen. Both are awesome champions, it depends what content you wanna clear
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Rank Up Spidergwen
    Either masacre or Spider-Gwen. For Masacre, he can be a bit difficult to play properly (either that or I just suck at playing him), but his block proficiency is good, so he’s pretty sustainable. Spider-Gwen has really nice damage, but it takes a bit of ramp-up, and you’ll take a lot of block chip damage. I prefer Spider-Gwen though because of the Slow mechanic, which counters evade and unstoppable.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Rank Up Massacre
    They're both kind of the same level as far as damage goes, but my vote goes to massacre just because it's fun to stack all those incinerated and bleeds.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Rank Up Spidergwen
    While Masacre is better as an attacker, spider gwen is decent there, and a complete nightmare as a defender if you put her on Debuff immune. Her evasion at max charge makes Spiderman look calm, and counters truestrike buffs, so Killmonger and Corvus have a much harder time.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Rank Up Spidergwen
    Massacre would have more damage but less utility and he has an annoying play style up to you which one you want
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Rank Up Spidergwen
    SpiderGwen has become really resourceful after update. I took mine to R3, and she is duped, and her sp1 now is useful, and sp2, very very effective