**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which new characters should be added to Mcoc?

FEARLESSGHOSTFEARLESSGHOST Posts: 18
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Which new characters shoudk be added to this game? (Other poll with different characters will be added soon!)

Which new characters should be added to Mcoc? 63 votes

Iron Spider
0%
Sandman
12%
Etaki_LirakoiRagamugginGunnerSonicEmpireAztellDhruvgAdam569ChillcappedCotzi 8 votes
Mysterio
15%
JOHNOSA1995DrOctavius2_2CapWW2vg2782Jets44NitrocurseF4k3_GaM3rDusky_DawnNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEblackdragonight 10 votes
Human Torch
11%
gatra_hpHeroBoltsyquando213CyrusMemematonTheDarkseidleivatan 7 votes
Doctor Doom
28%
NonuKBK415VavasourKronos987654321CheyneedHyperduckzOnur4headYellsomeRexDeusguardianbelikovDropfaithScorpionsKryptLuismarquez131StretchnutsTheMageHunterKingOfMcocShinyMew2Devesh04 18 votes
Beetle
0%
Lizard
14%
sfu_koraxAppieWarofGodsmyPUNCAKEcerealChanMan007WalrusManInACanZiggy_Smith101kundan994 9 votes
Lockjaw
6%
4funSuskanutExspellies133TheAngry_Goat 4 votes
Thing
4%
Ethans8279Enyalios66Themanofj 3 votes
The Destroyer
6%
Hellhound214Rohilsr89NutsofastBloodbath96 4 votes

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Dr. Doom would be awesome. But marvel sold the rights to F.F severals years back so idk if its possible to do anything FF related.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Human torch would also be pretty rad
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Where is Mystique?
  • FeverdragonFeverdragon Posts: 23
    Screw ALL of that.

SILVER SURFER!
    He can steal anyone's power &/or energy dmg and convert it. Plus he has the "power cosmos" in the comics. He's awesome (despite the FF movies making him lame).
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    I would love to see Blade and Morbius for an event. Both would be sick. And I believe technically Morbius is more science because it was biochemistry that turned him into a "vampire".
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Doctor Doom
    Who cares they all gonna be tech
  • Hey everyone! Lots of thought provoking ideas for new Champions, I like it! I've moved this thread to our Suggestions section to make sure it's kept neat and tidy!
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Doctor Doom
    I'd love to see the F4, Dr Doom, Silver Surfer, Blade, and Dracula. The F4 could all be science champs, Dr Doom would obviously be tech (and he would have to be OP since it's Dr Doom), Silver Surfer would be cosmic, Blade could be another good skill bleed champ, and Dracula could be a good mystic bleed champ.
  • 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    Lockjaw
    Gooooooooo lockjaw
  • Mysterio
    I think mysterio could be cool. My other vote would be Dr doom
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Doctor Doom
    Doctor doom all day long! He's gonna save the science class
  • CyrusCyrus Posts: 21
    Human Torch
    Missed out quicksilver. Could have a decent synergy with SW and magneto
  • NonuNonu Posts: 28
    edited August 2017
    Doctor Doom
    Doctor Doom is a sorcerer, he should be Mystic if he's ever added. I'd love to see a Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom Monthly event. the Fantastic Four should probably be Cosmic or Science i'm not sure.
  • Enyalios66Enyalios66 Posts: 39
    edited August 2017
    Thing
    Blade or Hellcat would be good ideas for new skill champs; But a champ I think they really should have brought to the contest during GOTG Vol 2. Should've been none other than MANTIS. She'd make a great addition to the cosmic type champs. As for Ben Grimm it'd be nice to see a big Cosmic champ. (That can be easily obtained in comparison to Thanos) Most of the big guys are either Science or Mystic....
    (Hulk, Red Hulk, Joe Fixit, Dormammu, Rhino, etc.)
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Mysterio
    g4gupfy5hyof.jpeg

Sentry :)