**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here we go again :) Todays deal question, not enough detail in game mail

battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
Is the second part of todays deal include 25% of t5 class crystals or 2%?

Comments

• CUBCUB Posts: 146
    the first deal is awful, wish they would just put them both out there for purchasing...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    What deal? No deal has popped up
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    battleone said:

Is the second part of todays deal include 25% of t5 class crystals or 2%?

What do you think? 😂
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I dont know why it even matters how much you get. 25% or 2% of a rng 1 of 6 for $150. Free to play? People can sit here and say "I dont pay to play and this is how far I am" For those of you that dont spend money, let me know how long until you r3 your 6*. Really Kabam, this deals are ridiculous. I'm not sure how this a deal of the day.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    They are literally parcelling out the t5cc offers over time, with $99 deals each time, and still not even close to a full t5cc. I think it's going to be a while, unless 6.2 offer a full (or even half) a t5cc in the rewards.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    I don’t understand how selling something without providing the full details about the contents can be remotely legal.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

They are literally parcelling out the t5cc offers over time, with $99 deals each time, and still not even close to a full t5cc. I think it's going to be a while, unless 6.2 offer a full (or even half) a t5cc in the rewards.

Might get half one in 6.2 but I'd be surprised if it's any more than that at most
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    The fact that is is geared towards “end game”ish players the deal should be at most $29.99 for the first portion. 1/7 t5b and 1 t2a for $50 is way too high.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Dear Kabam overlords Sta Clauses,

Can we get a full t5b per Odin thiscoming 4th of July deals?

TIA