**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What would be a Radical change to the game you would like to see?

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★

What would be a Radical change to the game you would like to see? 93 votes

Three dimensional fighting platform
9%
DarthVadidAlexthegreatnySixshot1DONZALOOG1234IDogejass222BlueskittlesDeathShooter85我是演员2 9 votes
Character customization
51%
ArcDeAngelusRockonSnizzbarrazielSeverus35JestressVceeLosspikabiew78JuniAikofish8sixBpn88855HENRIQUE_FORTEPwf57CropDusterGreifmaster911SamdroxtaarThunderGodG0311GasHauler 48 votes
Live player vs player option
38%
TerraTurbomech85JohnyzeroLilMaddogHTkikiFurieuxRasiloverCloud99999DRTOSheer_ColdBuck9studioPiggyTheSpicyKnightXxOriginalxXMeebleton_Chaos_GritabitKG05_1MiStaLovaLanfearKnock1017 36 votes

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    This would be cool, but would probably cause a ridiculous amount of lag and bugs and would never fully work 100%
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    None of the above. How about a week straight without "trouble connecting to network, please check your connection."
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Character customization
    Character customization for the older champs might make me wanna play with them for once and is a way to get rid of duplicate characters (not sigs) so that is probably never gonna come cuz it'll be cheaper
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Aegon's idle animation to become IMIW's arm circle thing
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    For the game to actually work properly would be really nice. I would take constant Emergency Maintenance over the lag, freezing and crashing!
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    tinman76 said:

For the game to actually work properly would be really nice. I would take constant Emergency Maintenance over the lag, freezing and crashing!

i wholeheartedly agree
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Having 1 season of fair match making would be a sick change.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Character customization
    I would love to grind in arena where most of my time is spent fighting rather than loading in between fights
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    No bugs
  • 7miqueas7miqueas Posts: 1
    misiones de oro para ganar como el año pasado
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    All of the above and fix all bugs and lags.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    edited May 2019
    Online would be way more fun with my friends. Also, alliances could battle on who’s the best fighter. SOOO much opportunity. The one downside is the game’s connection :(
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183

Having skins would be a good way to get rid of multiple version champs

Good idea... you convinced me this addition would not be as stupid as I originally thought.

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Character customization
    More symbiotes
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    ADDING MORE MASTERY POINTS !!!! LIKE 5 FOR NOW !!!!! CONTENT GETTING HARDER .. CHAMPS WE FIGHT GET HARDER !! SO ..... AND OUR CHAMPS ARE ALL MAXED OUT .. SO SOME MORE MASTERY POINTS WOULD HELP
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    A way to choose champ instead of rng pool
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Lots of great ideas here wish KABAM would be open to them
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★

Just one thing...

SPIDER-HAM

Just one thing...

SPIDER-HAM

Absolutely the best response I have ever seen on these forums. SPIDERHAM would be phenomenal
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Character customization
    discount packages for clearing content
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    bug fixes, 2-3 star wars