**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Exclusive 2-Star Collector Crystal

Can we get a crystal that gives some of the newer champs as two stars for like 25-50 units? I can guarantee you some of the massive spenders would whale out on these bad boys, and they could be good milestone rewards for special events or arenas or quests. Just a thought.

Comments

• bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53
    Sounds good
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It would kind of ruin the point of exclusive 2* champs though
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Maybe have this on a randomized timer throughout the month showing up for 24 hours, then it could be a good idea
  • Adrian84Adrian84 Posts: 2
    I am an Officer in the End Games alliance, and the alliance is confronted with the problem that the leader is idle for 23 days and certainly his account is abandoned, help me to remove this incompetent leader
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Adrian84 said:

I am an Officer in the End Games alliance, and the alliance is confronted with the problem that the leader is idle for 23 days and certainly his account is abandoned, help me to remove this incompetent leader

Place a ticket with support, they'll be able to help you. I did it in the past and they had really help me
  • Adrian84Adrian84 Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    and where can I send this ticket? Ankalagonn
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    Contact support
  • Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    Woah new 2 star crystal. I'm gonna spend my units