**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Save The Battlerealm EQ Rewards

Hey fellow mcoc gamers,

I got a question. Are you getting rewards after you complete your route in Save The Battlerealm EQ? I am not talking about the quests for the stones EQ but the other special quest that you complete once you got the stone. For example, this week, it's Black Widow with the Time Stone. After completing the 4 routes in the quest for the stones event, I got the time stone. Then, I used Black Widow to complete one route (the 4th or middle route) in each difficulty level from Master through Beginner. I only got rewards for the Beginner difficulty level completion (of that 4th route). I did not get get rewards for the other difficulties. I wonder if this is correct.

Comments

• Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    I have submitted a ticket to Kabam, but the associates that are trying to help me do not seem to know what they are talking about. Their explanation does not make any sense. They keep telling me that doing re-runs don't give rewards. But I did not do re-runs. I only completed the route once in each difficulty. I get the impression that they got things confused with the quest for the stones as opposed to the one quest that we are supposed to do each week after getting one of the infinity stones. Kabam is trying to close my ticket and asked me to submit another, which is ridiculous because they have not addressed my concern. I thought I would bring it up here to the mass to see if what I experienced is normal and that all the rewards are given at the end when all 6 routes are done? If that's the case, why did I get rewards for the beginner level and not the other difficulties? Weird.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    You only receives reward for the first run and at the end of full exploration for Save the Battlerealm quest.

It is also not necessary to wait for each stone as there are Summoners who used Cap America with Soul Stone and completed 100% of Epic.

At the select champ screen, you can view the rewards and how to achieve them within that quest.

At the main screen of quest, you can view the rewards for chapter completion and chapter exploration.

• Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Thanks Winterthur. That was my understanding too. But I was getting (from the beginner difficulty level) rewards that were more frequent than expected. I didn't know if there was a bug in the beginner difficulty level or if the other levels were not giving them out or if my understanding of the event was wrong. I sought guidance from Kabam by submitting a ticket but the representatives that helped with my ticket were underwhelming in their response. They add more confusion for me than to clarify an issue.

Once, I posted this message at the forum though, subsequent passes in the beginner difficulty level were just like the other difficulty levels with respect to rewards. I think Kabam sorted it out. Again, many thanks for your response.