**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Source of T2A

HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
I currently have more T5b than T2a. Corvus and Blade are waiting patiently (for now), what's the most efficient way to acquire t2a?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Map6 and map7. And AQ in general
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Credit card when there is an offer is Kabam's preferred method for you.

Other than that get into a high ranking good alliance for maximizing AQ Crystal's for t2a shards/ spending glory on shards.

There is also LOL if you havent done a run on that yet. A solid roster and about 3000 units give or take based on skill level will get you 4.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    Like said above, but if your not in a high ranked alliance that can run map 6-7 or get up there in AW ranking, there isn't much you can do aside from buying frags in the glory store and getting them in the rare months they have them in the calendar or finishing the tougher content that have them as rewards.

Kinda sucks to be in that middle area where it takes forever to get the resources you need to rank and progress.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Map 7 ally I’m in gets 1 t2a minimum a week. More if you are lucky with map crystals. Although I get more t2a shards from map 6 crystals. So a map 6 ally that ranks lower might even out on the t2a.