**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does the game know which t4cc I am looking for?

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
Opened 44 map 6 crystals ... 10 greater glory crystals ... 2 glory crystals ...

Looking for science t4cc as I have 2 of these and maxed out on all other classes ...

Not even a SINGLE science shard ... no exaggeration ... nothing zilch ... :neutral:

Does every freakin thing needs to be on RNG? ffs

Comments

• RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    I'm low on every T4 except science, i had 8 science and 1-3 on everything else.

I opened 2 T4cc, pulled 2 science, smh...
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Hey - I will trade you the 5 Tech 5* AGs I have from the "random" AG openings I have had. Probability needs to be explained to Kabam I think. Even looking at them properly as independent events... 0.00214% odds.

What class do I have the most 5*s in? Tech - 14 of them. (I have 11-13 of the others)
    Which class do I have the most duped 5*s? Tech. (other classes have 3-8 duped)
    How many are Tech are duped? 12.

The odds that I would pull those AGs in the class I need the least? 0.00036%

I am just "unlucky", right?
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I agree with this whole post.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

Knew you couldnt resist.

I'm not saying it's not random. But an example of of 56 tries at a 1 out of 6 result not happening is hard. Combined with the number of RNG horror stories is not good. And if your as experienced as I believe you are you must have some RNG fails of your own.

At the very least one has to wonder if some aspect of the RNG in the game isn't broken.

https://www.random.org/dice/?num=2

Go ahead and try this site. Tell me how often you get what you want.

Everyone that doesnt get the pull they want, always calls it a failure. Its not. Its results, good or bad. How often do you see people refer to getting what they want as "good RNG"? You dont, they always say its just good luck. There isnt good rng or bad rng. Its just RNG with a result. You may like it, you may not. I have plenty of champs I don't want sitting in my roster and wont ever be touched. But I'm nkt sitting here cursing the "bad rng". I know theres a chance for that pull and it just happened to be what it was.

Now for not getting ANY science frags, I call BS. Not saying it can't happen but that many map 6 crystals the odds are astronomically low for that. I would only believe it with a screen shot.

Dtl7714 said:

It's amazing how much stuff like this happens in game. Makes you wonder. But supposedly its random

Now awaiting @Demonzfyre to get on your case about what dont you understand about it being RNG.

Can you prove it isn't random? Didn't think so. Next.
    Yeah, but can you prove it IS random?

Its stated as random. Until you can prove differently with actual facts to back it up, its random. If you flip a coin 10 times and get heads 10 times, isnt that still a random result?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    It is allegedly completely random RNG based. They do have patents to manipulate drop rates but apparently they do no use those. So i guess it is just bad luck that you get everything except what you need. I for one have opened 3 rank 4-5 gem crystals. All 3 of those have been skill. That seems like it should be highly unlikely. But I guess that is just my bad luck :neutral:
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

It is allegedly completely random RNG based. They do have patents to manipulate drop rates but apparently they do no use those. So i guess it is just bad luck that you get everything except what you need. I for one have opened 3 rank 4-5 gem crystals. All 3 of those have been skill. That seems like it should be highly unlikely. But I guess that is just my bad luck :neutral:

Well my guess is the problem isn't that they're skill but the 3 are all the same so the odds of getting 3 of the same class is 1/36
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Dtl7714 said:

It's amazing how much stuff like this happens in game. Makes you wonder. But supposedly its random

Now awaiting @Demonzfyre to get on your case about what dont you understand about it being RNG.

I believe that Kabam isn't lying when they say it's random. You may want to review your fallacies though...

Dtl7714 said:

I believe that Kabam isn't lying when they say it's random. You may want to review your fallacies though...
    I believe its random. I have no reason to believe otherwise.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think the problem is when people pull exactly what they do need they are briefly happy and then they move on. They don't usually post on the forum about it. But when they pull everything but what they need it's more confirmation that its rigged.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    For half my a year my mission was to get t4mutant,I completed this yesterday.Finally I can rank up my ST.I can rank 3 almost every class by now.
    Sooo Kabam,stop sending spies to see what people want.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    AlexG29 said:

Believe me, it knows. Like when you get those 4* Top Up shards offers when they know you are almost at a full crystal, they know your whole inventory.

Well obviously the game knows your inventory
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    True. I have no problem with the RNG for champs, since everyone can't have the best/ same champs or it would be boring. But for rank up mats, come on, throw us a bone here. It would be nicer to have some degree of control, rather than just the 3 for 1 reduced chance, which really is pointless and only useful if you are going to lose them to expiration.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    the game knows exactly what you have in your inventory, that's why those top off offers pop up when you only need a few shards of a certain catalyst. kabam is fooling noone with half a brain with what they think they are getting away with. only a "special" few thinks kabam is doing right by them. they say ignorance is bliss, i say some are outright **** lol cheers :)
This discussion has been closed.