**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* OG Vision Synthesis Call Outs

Hello, I noticed during on of BGs streams and also during Dungeon sessions I was playing, that 5* OG Vision was not getting the Synthesis callout in the screen.

I did some testing and will upload videos on Youtube, but in summary it seems to be related with the Signature Level he has. At 20 levels (where I had him), I did not get any callouts while with 2*, 3* & 4* alI did (all x99).

First, I tested him out x20 on signature level, never getting Synthesis call outs. Then, I went ahead an popped in x80 sig stones to get him up to x100, and now I can see the secondary call outs, but not the one at the start of the fight.

In conclusion, this call out gap in the frst event and potentially for other users with low signature levels, is a thing and hopefully it's something that can be easily fixed. I will try and provide videos later today, I have them recorded but need to do the Youtube uploads process properly.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    The synthesis don't follow a pattern and is random. The power gain is consistent but sometimes not shown on screen if many things are happening at once, say multiple debuts stacking at once
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    Terra said:

The synthesis don't follow a pattern and is random. The power gain is consistent but sometimes not shown on screen if many things are happening at once, say multiple debuts stacking at once

Thanks for the reply @Terra

At the start of the fight nothing is happening other than a potential parry or dexterity. So in the first event, this is not the case.

In secondary events, there are multiple things happening on screen (dexterity, parry, critical blocks, etc.), and synthesis call out does appear. So not really the case based on the evidence I will provide later, please stay tunned.
    Hi, not that I forgot, but had some emergent priorities come around. I have made this playlist, starting at 4* OG Vision alright, but then with 5* OG Vision at x20 not calling out the first synthesis. After I added x80 levels and made the test again, and now the problem is solved. So it has to do with the level of the signature ability.

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    KwAmOn said:

Hi, not that I forgot, but had some emergent priorities come around. I have made this playlist, starting at 4* OG Vision alright, but then with 5* OG Vision at x20 not calling out the first synthesis. After I added x80 levels and made the test again, and now the problem is solved. So it has to do with the level of the signature ability.

I see appropriate testing has been made. Nicely done. I have Vison as well and have been noticing a fluctuation in his syntethis and callouts lately aswell. Might wanna readd that playlist though
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Is anyone here knows that Quake can stop that synthesis? even when it occurs and that vision will not gain his power?
    @Kabam Zibiit FYI, evidence provided above
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I read thAt you need to bring is sig ability to 160+ to have a great synthesis.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

I read that you need to bring his sig ability to 160+ to have a great synthesis.

He needs a decent Sig level, although anything from 100+ is reasonably effective; and Sig 133 will give you a full power bar at the start of the fight. This is from Reddit:

Interestingly, if you work out the improvement per Sig level, Vision gains more Power per stone at higher levels:
    You gain a greater amount of power by putting yourself from Sig 190 to 200 than you do from Sig 10 to Sig 20.

This is in no way designed to drive the pursuit/purchase of Sig stones...
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Maybe a timer on his passive energy synthesis would help identify clearly any bug?