**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goldpool

Yeet, I just spent 1,660 units on those goldpool crystals. Didn't get him, man that reel is tantalizing. Welp I am going to go grind to get more units. Anyone have stories on how they got him or if they got close?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Some people got him with 1 crystal. Some other never got him after 30k units or so. Maybe even more.
    It's random
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Just hoard them up till the last day and pop them all on the last day
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I spent all 600. The reel is so annoying, all of those five stars but it’s just gold. Also I’ve had some pretty crappy rollovers.
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61

I spent all 600. The reel is so annoying, all of those five stars but it’s just gold. Also I’ve had some pretty crappy rollovers.

Yeah same here, I hate that reel so much.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I spent 700 units that I spent lots of hours grinding for from arena crystals the first time the crystals came around. Didn't get him. Learned my lesson. Never buying these crystals again. Awful chance to get a trophy champ or save my units for cavalier crystals...hmmm, not even a hard choice.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    My one friend (who barely plays the game) bought a single crystal ironically last time they were around. Let’s just say I almost fell out of my chair in public when he got Goldpool.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Then there’s my other friend who actually plays a lot and he spent like 1k units+ with no Goldpool. But he did get into the gold members arena the first time they were around.
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    Got it in a run of 5 crystal. It s all about luck
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    The reel is just meant to make you feel like you were close.. it’s actually somewhat dishonest considering it makes it appear like you have a 50/50 chance and yet the odds are .10% which means you honestly shouldn’t even see goldpool on the real almost every time you spin one. Shady tactics to make you buy more. Bought a few just like last time, stopping there though.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    .1% chance. To buy those crystals with even the slightest expectation of pulling him is just wasted money
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    This is the same as spending money on a Regular Deadpool
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have Goldpool and duped him from the original event. He is actually a decent champ, but really not worth overspending to try. I would suggest buying as many crystals as you would be comfortable being a big boost to your gold stash, and try those. If you get him, great. If not, you aren't missing out on that much of a game changer, especially compared to other champs who have come out since.
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61

I have Goldpool and duped him from the original event. He is actually a decent champ, but really not worth overspending to try. I would suggest buying as many crystals as you would be comfortable being a big boost to your gold stash, and try those. If you get him, great. If not, you aren't missing out on that much of a game changer, especially compared to other champs who have come out since.

Yeah, but I really just want him to have and to mess around with.