**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

goldpool

hello i have a question i have king of enof units to goldpool cristal i can get 178 cristals shot i buy?

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Yes do it
  • TBOSSTBOSS Posts: 5
    obrigado estava meio na duvida por conta da baixa chance
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    waste of units especially if you are a cavalier already. if you are going to waste units you are much better off getting cavalier crystals or grandmaster cavalier featured crystals. if there was a cavalier gold crystal with a higher chance at Goldpool maybe I would go for it....or if they added various percentage chances at various goldpool versions I would also be interested (2*, 3*, 4*, 5* and 6*)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nah goldpool ain't that good
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I went for him when he first was released and got him in 30 crystals. It depends if you feel lucky kid. You could hoard the crystals till the end on the event and open all the crystals at once and possibly get him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

They are milking your units away so that you spend money when July 4th comes around. Don't fall for their dirty tricks.

They're bringing him back because it was requested. Lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    My suggestion is, if you want him bad enough, go for him. If you're saving Units for something else, then stick to that. Try if you want, just be prepared for the possibility you won't roll him. It's a rare drop.
  • TBOSSTBOSS Posts: 5

They are milking your units away so that you spend money when July 4th comes around. Don't fall for their dirty tricks.

hum what if 4 jully? and i start in january so i dont no what that and im no cavalier
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★

They're bringing him back because it was requested. Lol.
    Ok and i want bugs fixed
    😐
    Fixing bugs? Hold up. Stop the crazy talk. No miracles to be had in this game
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    TBOSS said:

hum what if 4 jully? and i start in january so i dont no what that and im no cavalier
    Last year there was great offers using in-game units. Hoping that it will be the same this year.

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Def not worth it... insanely low chance of getting him and is only useful for prestige for top aq alliances and you still need to awaken him on top of you’re even wanting him for prestige. Much better use for units. Definitely a shady attempt to get you to use up your units for nothing.
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Commonly known as traitor day by Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II and her loyal subjects.