**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Gold Realms be permanent?

Comments

• JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    No
    No because then they would have to include hall of healing, they both go hand in hand so we can't have one without the other
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Not permanent but like once every 2 months or so
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Yes
    People have lives and jobs. I personally play this game for only about 1-2 hours a day, and Id rather play game modes that give me crystals for champs than grinding through arena that the loading screen takes longer than my actual fights(I'm on Samsung). Gold realms would be an easy way to get gold without having to do arena. I can play half an hour of the 4* arena and only get about 80k points which is really sad, as that translated half an hour of paimstakingly going throigh loadig screens to get about 30k of gold which literally does nothing.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    IDoge said:

IDoge said:

xNig said:

IDoge said:

No, for the same reason stated previously. If you want something, play for it and don't expect it to be given to you. Gold realms are basically giving you gold, not really anything challenging that should worth that amount of resources

And for those of us with busy lives and other hobbies?
    You’re not the only one with busy lives and other hobbies.
    Obviously not. And the point of this comment is?
    The point of the comment is that you are insinuating that people without gold issues don't have lives outside the game. That's offensive and incorrect. If they removed the gold problem for people with poor resource management they might as well just dispense with gold and have done with it.
    Now you are just assuming that I was implying that and are really heading this post towards a non constructive direction.
    Actually I’m not assuming anything. You called a guy ignorant and told him to think about “people like us” with lives, jobs etc lmao. Read what you wrote.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    No

People have lives and jobs. I personally play this game for only about 1-2 hours a day, and Id rather play game modes that give me crystals for champs than grinding through arena that the loading screen takes longer than my actual fights(I'm on Samsung). Gold realms would be an easy way to get gold without having to do arena. I can play half an hour of the 4* arena and only get about 80k points which is really sad, as that translated half an hour of paimstakingly going throigh loadig screens to get about 30k of gold which literally does nothing.

Simply upgrade ur device if u have long loading screens. No offense, I had the same problem (ipad4 1GB ram, average 70sec loading ,plus game was crushing /15min) between fights.
    Changed device (ipad5 2GB ram) and now it’s down to 3sec.
    Suggested requirements to run fast:
    Android 4GB Ram device
    iOS 2GB Ram device
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    If anything it should be once a month so it wouldn't give people endless amount of hold just the right amount
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    IDoge said:

around 80% of the community has a rating less than 1 million because of.... a gold drought.

Agreed, that's one of the reasons I’m not at 1.0m Rating yet too. (the other reasons being not enough 6* Dup heroes yet, T5Basic Cats, T4/5 Class Cats, T2Alpha Cats, etc). 😀

Sometimes you are short Gold, sometimes heroes, sometimes cats, sometimes iso. Just continue playing according to what available time you can willlingly allocate to the game, and grow at that pace.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    No
    If you're not willing to put in the same effort that others have why should you get that quality level of rewards? Some people don't grind, others complain they have 'lives' thinking the rest of us don't, but those of us like myself in a healthy gold position got there by putting in the effort with some competent resource management. Too much easy gold and like another said these gold posts would be replaced by other whining about resources people are too incompetent to stock themselves.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    No

I think this would be the most sensible way to implement gold realms. This way it makes those who need gold but don’t have time to grind arena happy, and it’s not radical enough to enrage those who like to comment “gRinD ArEnA”.

For the most part, those of us who Grind aren't insulted or enraged. At least not all of us. We're just trying to highlight the fact that we have Gold because we a) Grind for it (which doesn't take hours and hours to farm when done right), and b) spend it at a pace that's slower than we make it. It's not really an issue of making people mad. It's the fact that we're explaining how it's available, and how you can manage it. The response is usually, "I have a life.". Which is true for all of us. It's also fine if people don't have as much time to invest, however if you want to Rank the highest Champs and play at a level above average, it will take more than the bare minimum of time and effort.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    No
    T1a catalysts are the most serious problem on ranking up atm. Even by grinding arena, reach all milestones on 3day ally events and buy them from offers they are a huge bottleneck. As for the glory store they are way too overpriced. U need to spend ur weekly glory just to get enough for one 5* rank up. No thanks, I’d rather get T2a with glory and watch them expire.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Not really I have 9 6 stars max r1
    5 r5 5s
    11 r4 5s
    37 r3 5s
    26 r2 5s
    And plenty of gold just no t1a

Sounds like arena grinder
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    No
    I have 5 r5*
    9 r4 5*
    20 r3 5*
    7 6* at max 1

I dont play arena what soever. Would rather dig my eye out with a fork then play that bore fest. I dont have a gold issue. Its called resource management. Dont rank up every bloody champion you get. I bet half these people complaining rank up every 3* they get still, even though they will never use them.

I dont mind a gold realm every now and then like they do now, but a weekly gold realm isnt really needed.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    No
    Halls of healing is worth more to me. 30 plus million in gold...no need to grind up any. But need higher tier revives and restores and team stuff. Does crack out of anything but kabams generous heart on the calander for solo players.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    No
    Quest supplies above t3 single champ restores don't crack out of or drop from anything that isn't alliance earned, or so it seems, out here. Maybe alliance players don't get em either?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

IDoge said:

Drooped2 said:

IDoge said:

Drooped2 said:

IDoge said:

Bear3 said:

Nah, people can either put the work in for gold, spend money on packages with gold, or they can have to rank up slower than others. Enough of the “I want a free ride” rants. Arena boring? Fair enough, don’t do it and you’ll have to wait on rank ups. Is what it is. Kind of a dead issue.

Well that statement is very... ignorant. Think about other individuals and their lives. Real life jobs, problems, and responsibilites. You can't really blame people like us for wanting something like this. Many people don't like the idea of sitting for hours on end each day using the same order of champs repeatedly. It's probably the main cause of burnout ngl
    If you arent willing to earn it the way its given you shouldnt get it.
    It's that simple to me.
    Do the work get paid.
    So you are encouraging unhealthy grinding and p2w tactics to acquire gold? Even once a week of gold realms could be beneficial to those who don't want to waste their time on a damn mobile game like that.
    If you dont wanna waste time on a mobile game uninstall it. Every second any of us spends on it is a waste.

I dont grind much never spend have 20m gold and a 1m rating.
    And around 80% of the community has a rating less than 1 million because of.... a gold drought.
    Droughts dont flood certain areas. 80 percent of the community has a resource management problem. The game offers endless gold
    That’s actually exactly what a drought does. Dumps buckets one day, then nothing for months. Sound familiar?

A *scaled down* gold realm makes the most sense. It could replace the grandmaster free for all and have give you 2 entries. You can use both to explore hard, complete easy etc. That gives flexibility to it while also adding a nice (reliable) supplement to the steady rise and fall of gold.

A beefed up difficulty could also serve well. 100k gold a week isn’t too op when you run map 5-7 and are ranking 5 and 6 stars. In fact, it would be little more than a drop in the bucket that a savvy (but not intensive/arena grinder) player could get from running normal quests, doing solo/alliance events, selling expiring iso etc.

To take a 5 star to rank 3 level 45 is a little less than 600k using class iso. That means that a million gold dries up in the snap of thanos’ fingers. The exception (bg, cowhale, apparently @Drooped2) is not the rule, and that important to remember.

A little (just not a total freebie) gold quest on Sundays would go a long way.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    No
    I wanted Chris Hemsworth but that ain’t happening either.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No
    IDoge said:

Bear3 said:

Nah, people can either put the work in for gold, spend money on packages with gold, or they can have to rank up slower than others. Enough of the “I want a free ride” rants. Arena boring? Fair enough, don’t do it and you’ll have to wait on rank ups. Is what it is. Kind of a dead issue.

Well that statement is very... ignorant. Think about other individuals and their lives. Real life jobs, problems, and responsibilites. You can't really blame people like us for wanting something like this. Many people don't like the idea of sitting for hours on end each day using the same order of champs repeatedly. It's probably the main cause of burnout ngl
    No it’s not ignorant at all actually. I have a life, a job, a wife and 3 kids actually. No need to cry about “people like us”. People whine about making it easier to get gold, easier to get t4b and t4cc, t2a, and everything else. Sorry but there are some things you’ll have to work for in a long play game like this. I don’t always have time to do arena either. When I can I do and when I can’t I don’t. Might be a good idea to be more selective about your rank-ups. Take advantage of content that awards gold. It’s not ignorant at all to say people should have to put in effort for something in the game. I’m sorry the game hasn’t handed you everything you want on a platter. Are you thinking of other people? How about people who have plenty of gold yet struggle to get t2a or t4cc? Oh they should do map 6/7? Maybe think about other people’s lives who don’t have time for map 6 and 7 and having to move at specific times. See the issue yet? Everyone has difficulty getting SOMETHING in the game. They can’t solve everyone’s problem and make everything easy to get. Why should it be your issue specifically they solve?

• SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Yes but only once or twice a week
    Bear3 said:

IDoge said:

Bear3 said:

No it’s not ignorant at all actually. I have a life, a job, a wife and 3 kids actually. No need to cry about “people like us”. People whine about making it easier to get gold, easier to get t4b and t4cc, t2a, and everything else. Sorry but there are some things you’ll have to work for in a long play game like this. I don’t always have time to do arena either. When I can I do and when I can’t I don’t. Might be a good idea to be more selective about your rank-ups. Take advantage of content that awards gold. It’s not ignorant at all to say people should have to put in effort for something in the game. I’m sorry the game hasn’t handed you everything you want on a platter. Are you thinking of other people? How about people who have plenty of gold yet struggle to get t2a or t4cc? Oh they should do map 6/7? Maybe think about other people’s lives who don’t have time for map 6 and 7 and having to move at specific times. See the issue yet? Everyone has difficulty getting SOMETHING in the game. They can’t solve everyone’s problem and make everything easy to get. Why should it be your issue specifically they solve?

Here’s the issue chief. Why do you feel the need to vote down on this? It would only benefit you and not harm you in anyway. It’s almost like you don’t want it because you feel some odd self righteous superiority, which is hilariously sad. So again. Why would you vote down for something that helps you and doesn’t harm you in anyway. I’d bet. You are masking something g you feel smithed for in real life by flexing in this game your ability to spend much more time daily on this game than you probably should.

Like a clean windshield I see right thru you.
    edited May 2019
    No
    Actually, and I’ll avoid insulting you as you did me; I’m not against more ways to get gold, but someone saying I’d rather do halls of fortune on autoplay than do arena is just lazy. More gold based events requiring skill? Sure. You seem pretty upset, a lot of animosity in your post. Feels like I might not be the one compensating. If you don’t have to work for anything in the game it makes the game not worth playing, that’s why I’m against having this freeby event every other day. That clear it up “chief”?
    No
    What I would favor is maybe a boss rush type challenge. Something with difficulty and requiring skill. If people have tons of gold maybe they skip it; if they need gold and have skill then they’ll complete it. Seems reasonable.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Yes but only once or twice a week
    Bear3 said:

Actually, and I’ll avoid insulting you as you did me; I’m not against more ways to get gold, but someone saying I’d rather do halls of fortune on autoplay than do arena is just lazy. More gold based events requiring skill? Sure. You seem pretty upset, a lot of animosity in your post. Feels like I might not be the one compensating. If you don’t have to work for anything in the game it makes the game not worth playing, that’s why I’m against having this freeby event every other day. That clear it up “chief”?

Again I’ll ask you a question.
    The effort you’re referring to, I don’t see it.
    How is arena more effort than gold realms? Because it’s tooled to make sure you can’t auto fight. Even though it really takes no effort at all. Just your eyes? Who loses an arena fight?

Edit:
    Can agree with a gold event requiring skill. Cuz arena and realms are the same. But one is more tolerable. Neither require any sort of skill. At all.
    No
    Arena both can’t be done on autofight and has harder fights than gold realm. I’m not saying they’re hard side from maybe death matches.. the highest PI fight in gold realms is what? 5500 or so? Not reasonable to expect 300k gold every other day for auto fighting. Be serious 😂. Def wouldn’t be against uncollected nameless thanos fight awarding say 500k gold or so. Arena isn’t difficult but does require effort. I’d def prefer a skill based effort, but some type of effort should be required.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Yes
    As someone who can only play for about an hour a day at max,I would love to have these halls as frequently as possible