**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why Mordo is so coward?

I don't think i need to explain... why did i say this.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Because that's how Kabam decided to create him
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Cause all he has is a stick to fight with?
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    He has good L1 .. L2 is little weak but he is stun immune. He should use L1, L2 more frequently.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    He has good L1 .. L2 is little weak but he is stun immune. He should use L1, L2 more frequently.

Yea, sometimes he is a bit stubborn to use his specials. I think if anyone had trouble baiting him, it's because he gains power gain. Once he gets power gain, he acts like a coward by only blocking and dashing back (though sometimes, he may intercept or use a special while having power gain).
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    The specials may be weak but long term in AW/AQ and masters and Act5 it gets VERY annoying and potentially devastating

However I've put together a list of champs that do counter him

Drax (the king)
    X23 (heavy)
    Iceman (so long as coldsnap is up)
    Karnak (True Strike is up)
    Cable (true strike is up)
    Agent Venom… (50% chance he evades, if not 50% chance Degen sticks)
    Elektra (heavy attack has 50/50 it lands or gets evaded)
    Quake (when concussed neither champ deals damage)
    Spider Gwen (heavy avoids Astral somehow but doesn't land)

Rhino (untested but Unstoppable dash might work)
    Juggs/UC (see Rhino)

Or wait the timer and attack (I find heavies are best to land a timed attack as his Stun wears off)
  • Allstar105Allstar105 Posts: 19
    You forgot GR is a counter and Winter Soldier. GR can prevent him from gaining power all together, and obviously WS and other power drain champs will do him in. He's pretty easy after you face him enough times in map 5...
  • SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    Hood constant stagger negate his power gain
  • GeminiGemini Posts: 2
    When hit by a heavy attack his PG will stop as well. Find him pretty easy to control.