**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incorrect multiplier in AW

We are fighting a Challenger map in Alliance War. Challenger map in tier 5 should award a 4x multiplier, but we are due to receive only a 3.4x (Tier 6) multiplier.

We have a higher AW rating than our opponent, so it’s not possible we were matched with an alliance in a higher tier.

This is the second time in a row this has happened to us.

Are other alliances also experiencing this issue and are there any plans to correct this scoring issue prior to season rewards payout?

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Either the tier matches the map, or you should get compensated by the points of a higher multiplier. Either is acceptable because higher difficulty maps usually mean more resources and tighter margins of error etc. When it's a borderline case between end of season placements it gets serious.
  • mcv222mcv222 Posts: 7
    More crickets @Kabam
    A similar post was deleted from a month ago. I assume this will go away and solve everything.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    I believe you were matched based on the tier of your previous war, which you won that upped your tier?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    The only info I remember was that both our opponents and us were on a 3.4 multiplier, tier 6, and they had a lower war rating than us. You could be onto something regarding the previous war being a reason. Maybe we both won it but overall, tier 5 map should come with tier 5 points.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Haha. I think I roughly guessed how it works but it’s just an assumption.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Additionally, our (lower rated) opponent confirmed they were also receiving tier 6 points for a tier 5 map.

It’s frustrating because this issue has persisted for over a month now, and posts regarding this issue are being deleted rather than being addressed or even acknowledged.