**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 3 a 5* Cosmic (1 T2A expiring)?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
The Greater Last Stand crystals gave T2A fragments and now there is one expiring in 28 days.

I am unsure whether to let it expire or rank up a Cosmic. I don't play these champs regularly. Or maybe rank a mutant instead? All champs unawakened.

Rank 3 a 5* Cosmic (1 T2A expiring)? 24 votes

Medusa
87%
TacoScottyCmbk96FingfangfoomfanesLvernon15PizzabeatNikhil619GhostboytjieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightRockypantherxScrubkiller_1MeebletonLpirnie5321ZipioEtjamaDead1The_WatcherFilledPizzaMe234ThiccoMode 21 votes
Angela
8%
phillgreenFreeToPlay_21 2 votes
Hela
4%
Hector_1475 1 vote
Nightcrawler
0%
Let the T2A expire
0%

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Medusa
    Are you nuts? Letting one t2a expire???
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Medusa
    Even unawaken medusa has uses for shutting down various robots. Once awaken though she gets big damage boost
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Yeah why do you want to let t2a expiring when you have nice champs. Also why do you have so many t2as lol. Go and rank up champs mate. Medusa is a fine choice even unduped (I don't know your Medusa status, you haven't mentioned). Goodluck.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    Hela
    I just took my Hela to R4 yesterday, so that pretty much answers your question. She does not need awakening or synergies to do massive damage, contrary to Medusa, who she does at least the first.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Also you mean r4 not 3 right
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the comments and I discovered something ... gosh ... :'(
    I got the calculations all wrong.

There is still a chance to use it and very likely to be on NC if RNG is in my favour.
    So, should I rank 4 5* NC?

Are you nuts? Letting one t2a expire???

Can't help it as my T4CC pulls are slow. :(

Yeah why do you want to let t2a expiring when you have nice champs. Also why do you have so many t2as lol. Go and rank up champs mate. Medusa is a fine choice even unduped (I don't know your Medusa status, you haven't mentioned). Goodluck.

I have so many because I have yet to use even one of them. :/
    Lvernon15 said:

Also you mean r4 not 3 right

Unfortunately, it is r3.

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    OP, you realize going to r3 on a champ won't help you with T2A right? They aren't used until going to R4, so if your T2A are expiring, you better R4 a champ and quickly.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Who are your current 5 star r3s ?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★

Who are your current 5 star r3s ?

Only 1, OG Vision.