**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lagging After Newest Update (Edited by mod for clarity)

Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the last update the lag and choppiness has been crazy bad, there's more bugs than there has been for some time and it appears to me that fights are going longer and less damage is coming from my attacks.
What's going on to cause these issues and what being done to address them?
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• WleahWleah Posts: 1
    I'm having the same issues since the update, playing on a Samsung S7 edge and the lag is much worse. I've cleared cache with no improvement.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    We all are having this problem from what I've seen my iPhone 7 pre 14.0 patch hardly lagged now I can't even do arena
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I too am having the same issues, 14.0 was running very smooth 14.1.1 has a lot of lag and missed timed parries. I wish they would've kept it at 14.0.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Same issues going on on iphone and no response yet.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Recently I've seen it as well. The lag and studdering seem especially bad whenever I app switch away from and then back to the game, or less frequently when I get pop up notifications. I also have some subjective evidence that the game is burning more power, and in some situations causing overheat-related lagginess if my phone isn't being cooled very well.

I've seen the game straight up pause for several seconds before resuming. And if I switch out and switch back, the game will appear to run fine but after a few seconds the game will stop responding to screen gestures of any kind for sometimes up to tens of seconds. This is not just in combat, but just sitting on menus so it is something more serious than just CPU-intensive combat lag.
  • Hey everyone! I'm so sorry to hear of the lagging after the most recent update. Thanks for reporting on this!

In order to make the issue easier to find and understand for our team and other users, I've edited the title and moved the thread to our Bugs section.
  • bluezerobluezero Posts: 28
    I have a HTC One M8 and since the update to 14.1, every fight is running in slow motion except for the AI its fight at normal speed. This needs to be fixed asap. It's a pain to fight in all aspects of the game.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Lag and disconnects are causing me to repeatedly lose arena streaks since your "fix" 14.1.1 broke everything even worse.

LG V20
    Android 7
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Very bag lagging and game freeze. Gain a buff, game freeze. Enemy gains a buff, game freeze. And fighting Dormmamu in AQ & AW is ridiculous, even though the latest update was supposed to fix that.

Ipad4 & Iphone6
  • Hey everyone! I'm so sorry to hear of the lagging after the most recent update. Thanks for reporting on this!

In order to make the issue easier to find and understand for our team and other users, I've edited the title and moved the thread to our Bugs section.

Is that all you guys can say on all these post about lagging, its ridiculous and needs to be fixed instead of making us all pay for your guys mistakes with potions and revives for AQ its stupid and totally uncalled for.