**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Avengers, Assemble! "Quest for the Stones" and "Save the Battlerealm" Events are coming!

1111213141517»

Comments

• OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    So I'm still confused how many paths do you need to to get the stone???!!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

100% completion of any difficulty.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★

You have to 100% any difficulty to get the stone.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And the rest of the quests? They are coming...when?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Rap said:

And the rest of the quests? They are coming...when?

Next week
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    Hulk has finally earned the title of "the strongest there is"

well at least with the power stone
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I don’t like rng rewards but this time I got multiple 5* basic frags, multiple t4c cats, so overall I’m happy, still don’t like rng
    Managed to complete Epic and obtain frags forming 1 T2A which unfortunately will expire. :(
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    When will Hela be unlocked to obtain Thor..
    bm3epps said:

Should be 10am pdt.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★

bm3epps said:

Should be 10am pdt.
    Thanks
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed collecting all six stones didn't unlock some additional ability or boost. Not surprised, just a little disappointed.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    edited May 2019
    MoeyTehr said:

I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed collecting all six stones didn't unlock some additional ability or boost. Not surprised, just a little disappointed.

The disappointment is so much more with this event. The RNG is the worst part as you will never know what you get with the crystals. I have just about gathered as much as I can and still no 5* awakening gem. So disappointing. I notice that Kabam is giving shards when spending money. Really? I will not spend money on this game because it has become so shady. I still have the offer for the credits daily card. Won't even do that.

It is one thing to provide an offer that will get you an opportunity to advance quicker right away but another thing to provide an offer that may or may not benefit you. I just hope that people do not get sucked in like an addicted gambler trying to get a 5* awakening Gem and spend beyond their means.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    wow. my post got deleted. Between my two accounts and doing almost everything but some of the ranking and the dungeons (so tediously boring), I've opened about 20 or so crystals, maybe more. I forget. Only two were 5* based with minimal T2a shards and some 5* sig stones. The rest was pure junk. 3 alphas, 10k gold led the way for most pulls. got 50k gold once and then 4* sig stones.

When they start limiting who you can bring to a quest, how can they put 4* based rewards in a greater crystal. If your top crystals aren't going to help people with the champs they have to bring to quests, what's the point of having a "greater" crystal in the first place? And then, as mentioned, as people to pay to get more shards only to be subjected to RNG. Guaranteed level of rewards I can see, but not a high probability of random junk you don't need.

The whole month was just one of the most disappointing in a long long time, especially when it rode the coattails of an excellent movie. A lot of time and effort for the worst non helpful rewards. On top of ranking I didn't even care to do for champs I'll never use.
  • SłєiρηirRødSłєiρηirRød Posts: 37
    One question: Collect all the 6 gems will grant some kind of reward in the end of the event?
    Completed all difficulties of Quest for Stones except for Beginner.

Also opened all possible GLS crystal.
    Guess, I am done with the Quest except ...

to get a screenshot of 8 Armor breaks using Thor. ;)
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've not talked to a single person who thoroughly enjoyed this month's side quest. It's really a shame considering it coincides with the biggest Marvel movie, and possibly biggest movie, in history.

Double shame because it was so long and drawn out. I wouldn't have minded at all if we had an extra two weeks of bounty missions or Trials of the King/Mad Titan style quests. This event was just bad.

I'm curious to know how Kabam feels about this month's event.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm very ready for this event to be done. It was one of the most boring events ever that you could pretty much finish in the first week.